- Day 0
Departure from Delhi to Auli by 09:00 PM
- Day 1
Reach Joshimath- Overnight stay in Joshimath
- Day 2
Skiing- Overnight stay in Joshimath
- Day 3
Rishikesh Departure- Local sightseeing- Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- Day 4
White water river rafting- Rishikesh Local sightseeing- Departure to Delhi.
- Day 5
Reach Delhi early morning.
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|New Delhi||09:00 PM||3 Nights/4 Days|
Day 1: Joshimath Arrival & Acclimatization
- Start from Delhi by 09:00 p.m. on Day 0.
- Pit stop at Devprayag – Witness the beautiful Sangam of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda.
- Breakfast stop at Srinagar.
- Reach Joshimath by evening & check in to the hotel.
- Freshen Up & relax.
- Bonfire, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 2: Auli Skiing & Gorson Bugyal Trek
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Have breakfast.
- Start your journey to Auli.
- You can either go by ropeway or road.
- Enjoy the panoramic ice covered view & enjoy skiing.
- Trek to Gorson Bugyal.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Joshimath for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by 03:00 PM with some amazing trip memories
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 07:00 AM(tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7399/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7699/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Joshimath.
- 4 meals – 1 meal on Day 1 + 2 meals on Day 2 + 1 meal on Day 3
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or any staff member.
- Ropeway & Skiing Equipment charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
NOTE: Trek to Gorson Bugyal is subject to weather & trek trail conditions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Dotted with the apple orchards, old oaks and pine trees there is no dearth of natural beauty in Auli. Apart from skiing you can also go for numerous treks in the hills of Garhwal Himalayas and enjoy the spellbinding views of the snow-draped mountains. Auli is a popular hill resort in the Himalayan range dating back to 8th Century AD.
Auli is a popular skiing destination in India because of its glittering slopes and clean environment. Dotted with apple orchards, oaks and deodars, Auli is a popular hill town with numerous ski resorts situated amidst the Himalayan range. Located at 2800 meters above sea levels, it is home to mountain ranges of Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat and Kamat Kamet. Many religious destinations are also scattered around Auli. It is believed that Shankracharya had blessed Auli with his visit.
Ever since the Beatles visited the ashram of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late ’60s, Rishikesh has been a magnet for spiritual seekers. Today it styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The action is mostly north of the main town, where the exquisite setting on the fast-flowing Ganges River, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion. Rishikesh is not all spirituality and contorted limbs, it’s also a popular white-water rafting center, backpacker hang-out and Himalayan-trekking gateway.