Azure Beach Dubai: The Comfort You Need
Azure Beach Dubai is one of the popular beaches in Dubai which should definitely be a part of your Dubai Tour Packages, so while choosing your package, choose wisely and ensure that there is a day at leisure to spend some quality time with your friends and family at the Azure Beach Dubai.
Azure Beach, located between Reel Cinemas and Ritz Carlton, is a popular beach that provides the comfort you have been looking for. This beach is not only fun for adults but also for kids. It is also called the social paradise, which offers poolside facilities, lounge access, and some mouth-watering delicacies.
At Azure Beach, there is a lot of fun and entertainment, and you get to witness the nightlife of Dubai that you keep hearing about.
You can relax on the island beds by the pool, from where you will get stunning views of the Dubai Eye and The Palm.
Have the time of your life at Azure Beach Dubai while playing on the glittering sandy beach with the shimmering water of the Arabian Gulf. There is a Mediterranean set-up and a shisha terrace.
There are no limitations during your stay at Azure Beach because there is nothing limited here. You can get everything in one place. There are several events that take place at the beach with Ladies’ Pool and DJ sets. Enjoy the various flavours of shisha at the Kingsmen Shisha Club, welcoming all the shisha lovers.
Azure Beach Lounge
The Azure Beach Lounge is absolutely perfect for a stunning laid-back setting where you can dip your toes in the pool while sipping on a cold drink that allows you to beat the heat.
If you want to experience the true Mediterranean style of living, you should definitely check out this beach and the Azure Lounge.
The Azure Lounge serves Asian fusion cuisine with an exotic shisha offering. Every visitor looks forward to the ultimate comfort as the lounge overlooks the Arabian Sea and the Iconic Dubai Eye. Enjoy the sunset view from the lounge, which is going to be the perfect end to a perfect day and the beginning of a happening night.
The Azure Beach Lounge opens at 9 a.m. every day.
Pool & The Beach
Take a dip in the fancy pool at the Azure Beach, and forget all about the scorching heat of Dubai in June. Soak yourself in the surroundings and have the best time on the private island beds with waters that have a controlled temperature.
There are plenty of fun activities that you can try with your family and friends, hangout on the cabanas, and try out the exclusive gourmet cuisines. You can access both the beach and the pool from 10 a.m. onwards.
Food At The Azure Beach
The food at the Azure Beach is popular for serving an Asian fusion cuisine to the guests, including sandwiches, noodles, sushis, pizzas, Salmon burgers, salads, catering to visitors coming from all corners of the world.
Besides the drool-worthy food, they also have an exquisite desert menu with a special kids menu, including juices, ice creams, summer fruit plates.
The prices of the food are as followed:
- Sandwiches: from AED 75 to AED 95
- Starters: from AED 40 to AED 90
- Salad: from AED 60 to AED 95
- Sushi: from AED 55 to AED 90 and Sushi Platter for AED 595
- Pizza: from AED 70 to AED 150
- Desserts: from AED 35 to AED 90
- Kids: from AED 25 to AED 55
The bar provides a tranquil vibe and the transition from day to night is something to admire. There are giant sunloungers, giving the views of the palm trees. The sophisticated aura of the Mediterranean decor makes the bar stand out.
There are a variety of drinks such as Rose Wine, Red Wine, and White Wine, and there is champagne, spirits, and beer to make the most of the evening.
Some Useful Tips Before Visiting The Azure Beach
- The Azure Beach has entrance fees of AED 300 from Sunday to Thursdays, and on Friday and Saturday, the fees goes up to AED 400.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, there is a drop in the prices of the entrance fees.
- During Ramadan, there will be no live entertainment or DJs at the Azure Beach as a sign of respect for the holy month.
Suggested Read: Burj Al Arab: Taking Luxury Up A Notch
How To Reach Azure Beach?
- Metro: Take the Red line Metro and you will reach the Azure Beach within an hours time, costing you between AED 3 to AED 6.
- Sky Bus: If you take the sky bus from the airport, it will take around two hours to reach the beach and will cost you AED 15. You can also take a cab which will just take 25 minutes, costing you between AED 79 to AED 120.
- Shuttle: If you want, you can also take take a shuttle from Terminal 3. The shuttle will take half an hour, costing you AED 65 to AED 264.