10 Best 5-Star Hotels In Rajasthan To Relive The Royal Lifestyle
The Hotels of Rajasthan are like a time machine, which takes you back to the royal era of the Rajputana Kings. The world-class service at these 5-Star Hotels in Rajasthan reflects the warm hospitality and service of this vibrant state, which you can also experience with our Rajasthan Packages.
Picture yourself in sprawling courtyards adorned with vibrant frescoes and ornamental gardens that mirror the nature of Rajasthan itself. Every corner of these magnificent hotels in Rajasthan exudes an air of elegance, offering you a taste of the life once reserved only for royalty.
Staying in these Best 5-Star Hotels in Rajasthan means time traveling and reliving the royal lifestyle that will definitely make you feel like a king or a queen.
Staying in these luxurious and heritage hotels in Rajasthan is one of the best things to do in Rajasthan, as very few places in the world offer this unique opportunity. So, if you’re seeking a blend of history, opulence, and heartfelt hospitality, look no further.
The Best 5-Star Hotels in Rajasthan invites you to step into a world of timeless elegance and regal allure.
10 Best 5-Star Hotels In Rajasthan
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – Stay in the world’s best palace hotel
- Alila Fort – Majestic Hill-Top Fortress from the movies
- Taj Lake Palace – The Gem in Pichola Lake
- Six Senses Fort Barwara – A peaceful Royal stay in the Wilderness
- Rambagh Palace – Regal Stay in the Heart of Pink City
- Suryagarh – Grand Oasis Rising from the Golden Desert
- RAAS Devigarh – Protector of the famous Dilwara Temples
- Taj Jai Mahal Palace – Live the Palace Life
- The Leela Palace – Romantic Stay by the Lake
- Mihirgarh – A Boutique Stay in the Wilderness
1. Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur
Ranked as one of the best luxury hotels in the world, the Umaid Bhawan Palace of Jodhpur definitely tops the list of the Best 5-Star Hotels in Rajasthan. This magnificent palace is divided into 3 parts – the largest private living residence in the world where the Royal Family of Jodhpur still resides, one of the best private museums of Rajasthan, and a luxury Taj Palace Hotel. Located on Chittar Hill, overlooking the city of Jodhpur, this hotel also hosted the grand wedding of famous Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra and American Singer Nick Jonas.
Room Types: Palace Room, Historical 1 Bedroom Suite, Royal 1 Bedroom Suite, Grand Royal 1 Bedroom Suite, Maharaja Suite, Maharani Suite, Luxury Room
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Beauty Services, Currency exchange, Sun Terrace, Mini Market for Shopping in Rajasthan
- Risala – Continental and Traditional Indian Cuisine
- Pillars – An open-air cafe with all kinds of cuisine and stunning views
- Trophy Bar – Themed Bar for drinks and snacks
Average Cost: ₹40,000 – ₹5,50,000
2. Alila Fort, Bishangarh
Alila Fort is a magnificent luxury hotel, located on a hilltop, that appears straight out of a fairytale movie. This beautiful property is located 6 km off the Delhi-Jaipur Highway, from Jaipur and offers 360-degree panoramic views of the surrounding Aravali Hills. This 18tth Century warrior fortress has been meticulously transformed into a haven of luxury, offering an array of experiences that cater to the modern traveler while preserving the spirit of its ancient heritage.
Room Types: 1 King Bed Heritage Room, 2 Twin Beds Heritage Room, 1 King Bed Royal Suite, 2 twin Beds Royal Suite, Grand Suite, Regal Suite, Presidential Suite
Amenities: Swimming Pool with Loungers, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Outdoor Fireplace, Mountain View, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Live Music, Currency exchange, Mini Market, Sun Terrace, Cooking classes
- Amarsar Restaurant – Traditional Recipes from the Silk Route
- Haveli – Poolside Restaurant serving international cuisine’
- Madhuveni – A Small Luxury Bar and Restaurant to enjoy drinks
- Nazaara – A Rooftop restaurant serving traditional Indian and Rajasthani Cuisine
Average Cost: ₹24,000 – ₹65,000
3. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
Located in the middle of one of the most picturesque lakes of Rajasthan – Pichola Lake, Taj Lake Palace is a romantic luxury heritage hotel in Udaipur. Originally built as a summer resort by the Mewar dynasty, this edge-to-edge lake palace was also featured in the famous James Bond movie “Octopussy”. The well-manicured gardens and fountains decorated across the property and the 360-degree views of Udaipur make it one of the best 5-Star Hotels in Rajasthan.
Room Types: Luxury Room Garden Non-Lake View, Luxury Room Lake View, Palace Room Lake View, Historical 1 Bedroom Suite Lake View, Royal Suite 1 Bedroom Lake View, Grand Royal Suite 1 Bedroom Lake View, Grand Presidential Suite 1 Bedroom Lake View
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Heated Pool, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Indoor Games, Live Music and Entertainment, Local Heritage Tours, Business Centre, Beauty Services, Minibar in Rooms, Currency Exchange
- Neelkamal – Traditional Indian Cuisine with Royal Ambience
- Bhairo – Seasonal Rooftop restaurant serving European Cuisine with City Palace Views
- Jharokha – A Small Lake View Restaurant serving Asian and International Cuisine
- Amrit Sagar – A stylish bar with a fine collection of spirits and cigars from all over the world
Average Cost: ₹26,000 – ₹3,50,000
4. Six Senses Fort Barwara, Sawai Madhopur
This 4th-century fortress recently came into the limelight as the two famous Bollywood stars Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif tied their wedding knot here. The 700-year-old palace and temples have been responsibly restored using traditional building techniques used in Rajasthan and sensitively incorporating efficient design elements such as rainwater collection tanks and solar panels to compliment the beautiful and historic architecture.
Room Types: Sanctuary Suite, Fort Suite, Aravali View Suite, Burj Suite, Terrace Hot Tub Suite, Rani Rajkumari Suite, Thakur Bhagwati Singh Hot Tub Suite, Raja Man Singh Pool Suite
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Heated Pool, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Outdoor fireplace, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Live Music and Entertainment, Local Heritage Tours, Business Centre, Beauty Services, Jacuzzi, etc
- The Cortile – An All-day dining restaurant serving International and Indian Cuisine.
- The Rajawat Room – A cozy lounge to sip your favorite drinks
- Rani Bagh – A poolside restaurant to sip cocktails and relish light lunches and grills
- The Viewing Gallery – A Wine Bar to spend an evening watching a sunset and sipping the finest wines
- Shikar Burj – Located on the highest terrace of the property to enjoy a candlelight dinner under the stars
Average Cost: ₹40,000 – ₹5,50,000
5. Rambagh Palace, Jaipur
The Rambagh Palace of Jaipur is also ranked as one of the best luxury hotels in the world. The palace retains its elaborate splendor with extravagantly decorated and hand-carved marble ‘jalis’ or latticework, sandstone balustrades, cupolas and ‘chattris’ or cenotaphs, and elaborate Mughal Gardens. Located in the heart of Jaipur, this is one of the best 5-Star hotels in Rajasthan to experience the lifestyle of former kings and queens that ruled over the capital city of Rajasthan – Jaipur.
Room Types: Palace Room 1 Bedroom Garden View or Courtyard View, Historical Suite 1 Bedroom Garden View or Courtyard View, Royal Suite 1 Bedroom Garden View or Courtyard View, Grand Royal Suite 1 Bedroom Garden View, Grand Presidential Suite 1 Bedroom Garden View, Luxury Room Garden View
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Outdoor fireplace, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Live Music and Entertainment, Local Heritage Tours, Beauty Services, Currency Exchange
- Suvarna Mahal – Restaurant with Royal Ambiance serving Royal Cuisines from the princely states of Rajasthan, Awadh, Punjab and Hyderabad
- Steam – A Victorian Style lounge bar offering Mediterranean cuisine
- Verandah Cafe – An open-air cafe to enjoy high tea and pre-dinner cocktails
- Rajput Room – All Day dining multi-cuisine restaurant overlooking the Rambagh Palace lawns
- Polo Bar – A themed bar serving the finest rare spirits and a hand-picked selection of Cuban cigars
Average Cost: ₹40,000 – ₹8,50,000
6. Suryagarh Jaisalmer
Suryagarh is one of the best 5-star Hotels in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer that appears like a marvel rising from the golden Thar desert, just like the living fort of Jaisalmer. This property has recently gained popularity after hosting the regal wedding of Kiara Advani and Siddhart Malhotra – a famous Bollywood couple. This luxurious hotel features rich Rajputana Architecture and well-maintained courtyard and gardens to have a memorable stay experience.
Room Types: Fort Room, Pavillion Room, Heritage Room, Signature Suit, Suryagarh Suite, Jaisalmer Haveli, Thar Haveli
Amenities: Picnic Area, Sun terrace, Currency Exchange, Live Music and Entertainment, Game Room, Business Centre, Meeting facilities, Kids Play area, Spa and Massage, Fitness Centre, Beauty Services, Heritage Tours
- Nosh – All-day dining serving multi cuisine food
- The Legend of Marwad – A fine dining restaurant serving Indian and Rajasthani cuisine
- Draksh – A bar serving fine spirits from around the world
Average Cost: ₹25,000 – ₹70,000
7. RAAS Devigarh, Delwara, Udaipur
Earlier known as Delwara Fort Palace, RAAS Devigarh is one of the magnificent 18th-century palaces turned into luxury hotels in Rajasthan. It is located on a hilltop, 30 minutes away from Udaipur. This palace stands as a luxury oasis in the heart of the Aravali Ranges. The main building of this luxury hotel is made of white marble and takes inspiration from the city palace of Udaipur in terms of its outer appearance. This palace is truly a maze that you can explore with the help of a staff member to discover its hidden courtyards and balconies overlooking the beautiful surrounding landscape.
Room Types: Garden Suite, Palace Suite, Aravali Suite, Devigarh Complex
Amenities: Outdoor Fireplace, Sun terrace, Currency Exchange, Live Music and Entertainment, Movie Nights, Game Room, Business Centre, Meeting facilities, Kids Play area, Spa and Massage, Fitness Centre, Beauty Services, Heritage Tours, Yoga classes, Pets Allowed, Swimming Pool
- Kothar Bar – All day Bar serving drinks from Chai, Fresh Juices, Cocktails, Wines and Spirits
- The Restaurant – Offers seasonal menu with homegrown ingredients and stunning views of the surrounding
- Durbar Bar – An enclosed courtyard bar with fountains, ideal for intimate meals and sundowners
This property also offers various places for dining like the Hawa Gokhra, garden Dinning, Janana Courtyard, Pool Deck, Rooftop, Sheesh Mahal, Silver Lounge
Average Cost: ₹30,000 – ₹2,50,000
8. Taj Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
Spread across 18 acres of well-manicured gardens, Taj Jai Mahal Palace is one of the best examples of Indo-Saracenic architecture with Colonial-style interiors. This fine heritage property in Jaipur dates back to 1745 and has served as a residence to 3 former Prime Ministers of India, before being converted into one of the 5-star Hotels in Rajasthan
Room Types: Luxury Room Garden View, Luxury Room With Sit out Garden View, Heritage room King Bed, Deluxe Suite 1 Bedroom King Bed, Deluxe Premium Suite 1 Bedroom King Bed
Amenities: Meeting facilities, Spa and Massage, Yoga Classes, Beauty Services, Heritage Tours, Yoga classes, Pets Allowed, Swimming Pool, Kids Play area, Evening Entertainment, Game Room,
- Marble Arch -All-day multicuisine Restaurant
- Giardino – Authentic Italian restaurant, also serving premium Wines, ‘
- Cinnamon – Indian Restaurant for a filling Lunch and Dinner
- Marigold Bar – Trendy and ambient bar with a fine selection of wines and beverages
- La Patisserie – A bakery serving an aromatic selection of fresh cakes, pastries and breads
Average Cost: ₹25,000 – ₹1,50,000
9. The Leela Palace, Udaipur
The Leela Palace Udaipur is situated on the shores of the tranquil Lake Pichola and is one of the finest hotels in Rajasthan. The Palace embodies Rajasthani Architecture and reflects the grandeur of the rich and royal history of Udaipur. Unrivaled opulence is a tribute to the land of the Mewar using traditional artisan crafts and beautiful embellishments inspired by Rajasthan’s rich cultural heritage. Enjoy enchanting views of the heritage city, the peaceful waters of Lake Pichola, and the City Palace while enjoying a lifestyle fit for royalty.
Room Types: Maharaja Suite, Royal Suite, Duplex Suite, Luxury Suite, Grande Heritage Garden View Room with Private Pool, Grande Heritage Lake View Room with Balcony, Grande Heritage Lake View Room, Grande Heritage Garden View Room
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Fitness Centre, Gardens, Outdoor Fireplace, Mountain View, Indoor Games Room, Currency exchange, Sun Terrace, Live music/performance, Tour Desk
- The Dinning Room – A walk-in wine cellar, with all-day dining along with stunning lake views serving international cuisine
- Sheesh Mahal – Open air fine dining lakeside restaurant serving Indian cuisine
- The Library Bar – A themed luxury bar serving munchies and fine collection of spirits around the world
Average Cost: ₹40,000 – ₹9,50,000
10. Mihirgarh, Jodhpur
Nestled amidst the rustic landscapes of Rajasthan, Mihirgarh Palace is a captivating oasis that embodies luxury and serenity. Its distinctive architecture seamlessly blends traditional Rajasthani design with modern comforts, making it one of the best luxury hotels in Rajasthan. The palace stands as a testament to the artistic prowess of the region, with intricate details and ornate carvings adorning its walls and interiors. Set against the backdrop of the Thar Desert, Mihirgarh Palace offers an enchanting escape, where guests can indulge in the epitome of royal living while immersing themselves in the tranquil beauty of the desert surroundings.
Room Types: Alishan Suite, Shandar Suits
Amenities: Swimming Pool, Horse Ridding, Sun Terrace, Garden, Spa and Massage Centers, Tour Desk, Walking Tours, Village Safaro, Luxury Picnics, Fireplace, BBQ facility, Cycling
- Mihirgarh has one of the best in-house restaurants serving both Indian and International Cuisine
Average Cost: ₹30,000 – ₹50,000
Frequently Asked Questions About The Hotels In Rajasthan
1. What types of hotels are available in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan offers a wide range of hotels catering to diverse preferences. From luxurious 5-star resorts exuding opulence to budget-friendly options providing comfortable stays, there’s something for every traveler.
2. Are there any heritage hotels in Rajasthan?
Yes, Rajasthan is renowned for its heritage hotels. Many historic palaces and forts have been transformed into elegant accommodations, offering a chance to experience the state’s rich regal heritage.
3. When is the best time to visit Rajasthan and book hotels?
The best time to visit Rajasthan is during the cooler months, from October to March, when the weather is pleasant for exploring. Booking hotels in advance is advisable, especially in this peak tourist season, to secure your preferred accommodations.
4. Are there family-friendly hotels in Rajasthan?
Absolutely, Rajasthan has several family-friendly hotels. These accommodations provide spacious rooms, recreational facilities, and activities suitable for children, ensuring a delightful and convenient stay for families traveling together.