- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 10:00 PM
- Day 1
Arrive at Binsar - In House Activities - Sunset Point Trek - Overnight at Resort
- Day 2
Village walk to Riverside - Riverside adventure activities - Departure for Delhi
- Day 3
Arrive at Delhi by morning.
- 09th April – 12th April
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Akshardham Metro Station (Delhi)||10:00 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
- Start from Akshardham Metro Station at 10.00 PM on Day 0.
- Reach to Binsar. Check-in to the Resort.
- After breakfast, relax in the lap of nature, indulge in the in-house activities like chess, carrom, cricket, badminton etc or enjoy the views of the valleys of Uttarakhand.
- Have lunch and set out for the trek to the view point to catch the sunset view of the Himalayan Peaks visible from Binsar.
- Come back to the resort and set yourself up for a Bonfire and Music session.
- Have Dinner & Overnight at the Resort.
- Wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
- After breakfast, go for a village walk leading all the way up to the riverside point.
- Riverside adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappeling, and Zip Lining.
- Have locally cooked food by the River.
- Board the bus and drive back towards Delhi.
- Reach back Delhi by next (Day 3) morning.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Triple/Quad Sharing||INR 4499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 4799/-|
- Entire traveling by Private AC Coach.
- 1 Night accommodation at a resort in Binsar.
- A total of 5 meals (Day 1- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Day 2- Breakfast & Lunch)
- Activity charges at the Resort.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver Allowances, Night charges, and toll and parking charges are included.
- 5% GST excluded.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Beyond Kasar Devi, picturesque Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, 26km from Almora, was once the hilltop summer capital of the Chand rajas. Now it’s a sanctuary protecting 45 sq km. You may spot a leopard or some barking deer, but many people come here for the 200-plus species of birds. On clear days, the Himalayan panorama is breathtaking – from the tower at ‘Zero Point’, Binsar’s summit (2420m), you can see Kedarnath, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Panchachuli and more. Hiking trails wend throughout the lush forest.