- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 08:30 PM
- Day 1
Chakrata Arrival - Adventure Activities - Chilmiri Neck Top
- Day 2
Tiger Falls - Departure - Reach back to Delhi by late night
- 09th April – 12th April
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Delhi||08:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 1 : Chakrata Sightseeing
- Start from Delhi at 8:30 pm on Day 0.
- Overnight journey to Chakrata by AC Coach.
- Morning arrival and check in the resort.
- Freshen up & have breakfast.
- After some rest head out for WaterFall Rappeling.
- Enjoy packed lunch.
- In the Evening, drive to Chilmiri Neck Top, a hilltop plateau with one side covered with pine trees & the topmost point of Chakrata for an amazing view of the sunset.
- Enjoy dinner followed by bonfire and music.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Departure
- Wake up and freshen up.
- Have breakfast
- Check-out from the resort.
- Drive to one of the highest waterfall of Uttarakhand – Tiger Falls
- Depart for Delhi.
- Reach back to Delhi by late night.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Triple Sharing||INR 4499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 4899/-|
- Entire travel as per itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night in a resort at Chakrata.
- 4 meals – 3 meals on Day 1 + 1 meal on Day 2.
- Waterfall rappelling charges
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food and beverages that are not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshment/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expense like a tip to the drivers, entry to the monuments, monasteries, camera/video camera charges, tips, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc (to be borne by the customer on the spot).
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Tottering at an elevation of 7250 ft, Chakrata is a little cantonment town on the way to Yamunotri. A strong scent of pine cones hangs in the air. This small sleepy town has no busy bazaars or noisy restaurants to distract from the breathtaking views of the Garhwal Himalayas. Its spectacular cloud cover, even in summer, will charm the most jaded traveller. A mixture of all things nice like greenery, the Himalayas in the background and perfect location, Chakrata is for sure that one tourism destination in Dehradun district you would like to spend a holiday in Uttarakhand.