- Day 0
Depart from Bangalore at 10:00 PM.
- Day 1
Reach Coorg - Check In to the camps - Trek to Tadiandamol Peak - Overnight in camps
- Day 2
Irupu Falls - Namdroling Monastery - Departure to Bangalore - Reach Bangalore by late night
Customised Trips Only Available
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Bangalore||10:00 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
- Start the drive to Coorg at 10.00 PM from Bangalore.
- Meet and greet with the co-travellers. The journey will take 8-9 hours.
- Reach to Coorg by morning and head to the Campsite.
- Get checked in and freshen up.
- After breakfast, gear up for one of the most exciting treks of the western Ghats.
- Head to the trek starting point at Kakkabe village and begin the trek to reach the Tadiandamol Peak.
- Hike through the forests for 7 Kms crossing several water streams and waterfalls, mesmerised by the panoramic views of the forest cover at the view points.
- Finally, reach to the Peak and enjoy the 360 degree view and feel the peace and grandeur of the views.
- Start the descent down to the campsite and spend a fun evening at the bonfire with your new found friends.
- Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
- Wake up to a relaxing morning in the lap of nature.
- Indulge in some fun activities at the campsite.
- After breakfast head out to visit the Irupu Falls
- Make a visit to the Namdroling Monastery, one of the largest centres of Buddhism dedicated to the Vajrayana Tibetan Buddhism.
- After lunch, board the bus and head back to Bangalore with some amazing trip memories. Reach by late night.
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in coach vehicle.
- A total of 4 meals (2 BREAKFAST + 1 Lunch (Packed Lunch) + 1 dinner)
- Guided trek to Tadaindamol Peak
- Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples double sharing can be arranged on special request.
- Team captain from WanderOn’s team through out the journey.
- Driver charges and taxes.
- GST(5%) is applicable extra.
- Any item other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Meals other than mentioned itinerary
- Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
- Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed or Medical emergencies.
- Sighseeing and activities fees (if any)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travelers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderON shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch during the trek.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.