- Day 0
Evening departure from Delhi to Dalhousie.
- Day 1
Visit Khajjiar and Dainkund peak - Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Day 2
Visit Chamera lake- St. John Church- Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Day 3
Post breakfast departure to Amritsar -Visit Golden temple- Overnight stay at Amritsar.
- Day 4
Post breakfast visit Jallianwala Bagh and Wagha Border. Evening departure to Delhi.
- Day 5
Reach Delhi early morning.
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|New Delhi||3 Nights/4 Days|
- In evening departure from Delhi to Dalhousie.
- Pit stop for dinner in any decent road side hotel.
- Overnight transfer.
- Reach Dalhousie, check-in to the hotel and after breakfast get ready to visit Khajjiar and Dainkund Peak.
- In evening come back to hotel, have your Dinner and rest.
- Post breakfast get ready to visit Chamera Lake for picturesque view and boating.
- Come back to Dalhousie and visit St. John church, Punchpula and local market.
- Have your dinner and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Post breakfast and check-out from the hotel transfer to Amritsar.
- Reach Amritsar, check-in to the hotel and later visit Golden temple.
- Come back to the hotel and rest.
- Post breakfast and check-out first visit Jallianwala Bagh and have you lunch.
- Later get ready to witness flag off ceremony at Wagha Border.
- In evening departure to Delhi.
Starting @ INR 12,999/- per person
- Transfer from Delhi to Dalhousie and Amritsar to Delhi by Volvo bus.
- Internal transfer by private cab(Private cabs can also be arranged from Delhi)
- 3 Nights accommodation (2 Nights at Dalhousie and 1 Night at Amritsar)
- A total of 5 meals (Day 1- Breakfast + Dinner, Day 2- Breakfast, Day 3- Breakfast, Day 4- Breakfast) included.
- Driver allowances, Night charges and Toll taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry Fees/Camera Fees for entering any monument.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- 5% GST excluded.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
The tiny tinsel town Dalhousie tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh is a piece of paradise for all the travelers. It boasts of old-world charm, mesmerizing natural landscape, pine-clad valleys, flower bedecked meadows, fast flowing rivers, magnificent misty mountains and some of the most spectacular views in the world. The air smells of the Scottish and Victorian architecture and the ambience reminds you of the pristine British flavors.
Dalhousie, one of the favorites among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old-world charm. This hill station was one of the most favorite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region. Dalhousie is known for its scenic beauty has several mountains and river streams that tourists must visit. Among them the most famous are Panch Pulla, Satdhara Falls and the Daikund peak.
Home of the glorious Golden Temple, the iconic city of Amritsar, portrays the heroic character of the Punjab. A day in this peaceful city starts with the spiritual prayers from Gurudwaras. The original name of first the ancient lake, then of the temple complex, and later the surrounding city, meaning “pool of ambrosial nectar.”
Amritsar is the spiritual and cultural center of the Sikh Religion. This place is also famous for its Jallianwala Bagh massacre and its proximity to Wagah Border. The satiating food and generous dollops of legendary Punjabi hospitality further connive to cast a spell upon the visitor. Amritsar today is a thriving city with active trade and tourism industries.