- Day 1
AIRPORT PICK UP + CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2
PORT BLAIR to HAVELOCK IN CRUISE + RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 3
DAY AT LEISURE
- Day 4
KALAPATHAR BEACH + HAVELOCK ISLAND to PORT BLAIR IN CRUISE
- Day 5
- Day 6
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|Port Blair||5 Nights/6 Days|
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Visit the Kalapathar beach and spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying white sand beaches. In the evening catch the afternoon ferry and return to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum and Naval Marine museums that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We then begin our journey to the famous Cellular Jail, which hosted India’s most famous political prisoners. One among them was Veer Savarkar. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after this freedom fighter.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands.
Starting @ INR 11,999/- per person
- 5 Nights accommodation (3 Nights at Port Blair, 2 Nights at Havelock Island) in hotel/resort on double/triple sharing.
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included 2 Side Cruise to Havelock.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Parking charges
- Inclusive of GST.
- Flight Tickets are not included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Lunch and Dinner not included
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Terms & Conditions
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- WanderOn reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Experience Andaman will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
Things to Carry
- Swim suit
- Waterproof bag for gadget
- Original id
- Atm card
- Personal medicine
Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the World’s Most Idyllic Islands are thousands of miles of pristine white sand beaches, fabulous coral gardens and azure lagoons. The genuine friendliness and hospitality of the locals is legendary, their smiles infectious, the gentle pace of life irresistibly seductive. Escape vacations to the India’s most idyllic islands, the Andaman’s. Let go the worries and listen to waves chanting throughout and feel the sensation of peace and relaxation.
3 Night Port Blair + 2 Night Havelock Island
Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach
High Speed Catamaran to Havelock