- 28th Dec
Overnight journey from Bangalore to Dandeli.
- 29th Dec
Camping, Rafting and Bonfire at Dandeli
- 30th December
Visit the Hippie Beach of Goa - Arambol Beach
- 31st Dec
Water Sports Activities & New Year Party
- 01st Jan
Head back to Bangalore
- 02nd Jan
Arrive back to Bangalore with amazing trip memories.
- 28th December – 02nd January (Sold Out)
|Departure Location||Departure Time|
|HSR Layout (Bangalore)||07:00 PM|
|Domlur (Bangalore)||07:30 PM|
|KTM Mekhri Circle (Bangalore)||08:15 PM|
Dec 29: Camping, Rafting and Bonfire at Dandeli
- Start from Bangalore on 28th Dec at 07:00 PM.
- Reach Dandeli by 09:00 A.M.
- Check-in to the camps and freshen-up.
- Post breakfast we will go for an adventurous white water rafting in the turbulent rapids of Kali river.
- The adrenaline gush from navigating these rapids is an unmatched experience.
- Have a delightful lunch and involve yourself in various activities amidst the nature.
- In evening we will bond over a bonfire night followed by Dinner.
Dec 30: Visit the Hippie Beach of Goa - Arambol Beach
- Wake up with the sound of nature and post breakfast we will leave for Goa – the party capital of India.
- Check-in and relax for some time.
- In evening we will head to one of the hippie beach of Goa famous for its mesmerizing sunset – Arambol Beach.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Dec 31: Water Sports Activities & New Year Party
- Wake Up and post breakfast we will leave for some amazing water sport activities.
- You can enjoy your lunch at any shack on the beach.
- After water sports we will head back to our resort and relax.
- In evening get ready for New year pool party at the resort!
Jan 01: Head back to Bangalore
- Hungover mornings!
- Have your breakfast and start back to Bangalore with amazing memories, stories and experiences.
- You will have energetic tales to speak about and mind-blowing views to brag about your new year!
- Reach back Bangalore on next day (02nd Jan) by morning.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 14,999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 15,499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 16,999/-|
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in a private AC vehicle.
- 8 meals : 4 Breakfast (29TH Dec, 30th Dec, 31ST Dec, 1st Jan ) and 1 Lunch (29TH Dec) and 3 Dinner (29th Dec, 30th Dec & 31st Dec)
- Accommodation for 3 Nights on sharing basis (1 Night Dandeli & 2 Night Goa). Males will be accommodated with males and females will be accommodated with females although a friend group can be accommodated together.
- New Year pool party at resort.
- River rafting in Dandeli & Water sport activities in Goa
- All toll and driver night charges.
- WanderOn Team Captain throughout the trip.
- All taxes and GST
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any item of personal nature like shopping.
- Cost arising due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Any activity other than mentioned in Itinerary.
- Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travellers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderOn shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.