- 30th December
Overnight Journey from Bangalore to GoKarna
- 31st Dec
GoKarna Beach Hopping & New Year Pool Party at the resort
- 01st Jan
Visit Vibhuti Falls and Yana Caves
- 02nd Jan
Arrive back to Bangalore with amazing trip memories.
- 30th December – 02nd January (Sold Out)
|Departure Location||Departure Time|
|HSR Layout (Bangalore)||07:00 PM|
|Domlur (Bangalore)||07:30 PM|
|KTM Mekhri Circle (Bangalore)||08:15 PM|
Dec 31: GoKarna Beach Hopping and New Year Pool Party at the resort
- Start from Bangalore on 29th Dec at 07:00 PM.
- We reach GoKarna early in the morning and check in to the accommodation.
- After breakfast, we begin the beach hopping.
- Starting From Belakan, we trek through the forest to reach the Paradise beach. Paradise beach is famous for being secluded, serene and for its calmness. Paradise beach is almost covered with rocks which makes some of the picturesque spots for photography on this land. It does not stop here!
- Post Paradise beach, we take a beautiful trail to reach the Half Moon beach. Fun fact: The half-moon beach is only accessible via hiking and is commonly known as traveller’s paradise.
- From this paradise to another, we hike to the Om beach. Again, named after its shape, the Om beach is shaped as the letter “om”. The beach is dotted with hippie style cafes and is known for its sunsets.
- We will end our trek at Kudle and leave to our resort, freshen-up and ready for a Pool Party night at the resort on the new year’s eve!
Jan 01: Visit to Vibhuti Waterfalls & Yana Caves: Departure for Bangalore
- Wake and post breakfast we will leave for Vibhuti waterfall.
- Surrounded by lush green forests, Vibhuti waterfall is a hidden gem, healing our minds with its gushing sounds.
- Hopping from one location to another we will reach Yana caves, situated in the 2nd cleanest village of India.
- These caves are rich in both beauty and mythology.
- In evening head back to Bangalore.
Jan 02: Reach back home with amazing trip memories
- You reach home with a backpack full of amazing memories, stories and experiences.
- You will have energetic tales to speak about and mind-blowing views to brag about!
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 7,899/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 8,699/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 10,299/-|
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in A/C Sit in Coach Vehicle.
- 3 meals : 2 Breakfast (31ST Dec, 1st Jan ) and 1 Dinner (31st Dec)
- Accommodation for 1 Night on sharing basis. Males will be accommodated with males and females will be accommodated with females although a friend group can be accommodated together.
- Pool Party and Evening Snacks.
- All toll and driver night charges.
- WanderOn Team Captain throughout the trip.
- All taxes and GST
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any item of personal nature like shopping.
- Cost arising due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Any activity other than mentioned in Itinerary.
- Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travellers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderOn shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
Are you someone who loves mountains as much as you love beaches? Or do you find the Himalayas just too cold to handle while trekking? Fret not! Here is the ultimate destination where you can climb a hill and dive into the sea. Gokarna, a paradise in itself, provides you a chance to experience the best of both worlds. A small beach town, in Karnataka, on the coast of Arabian sea; Gokarna gets the attention of those who love a wilderness surrounding. With more tourists and backpackers flocking there every year, Gokarna paints some of the best sunsets in India. Roads? What roads? We HIKE from one beach to another, cutting across beautiful forests densely covered with coconut trees. Hiking through rocky and forest trails, Gokarna is one of the best places to start trekking at. Not only famous for its beaches and trails, Gokarna is also an important pilgrim and historical site. We hop through some of the most renowned beaches of the town making memories that neither an ordinary hike or an ordinary beach can provide. The experience is completely different and incomparable.
So, what are you waiting for? WanderOn is leading the adventure in weaving a narrative that will make this destination a backpacker’s hotspot!