- Day 0
Depart from Bangalore at 08:30 PM.
- Day 1
Reach GoKarna - Check in to the resort - Beaches Exploration - Paradise beach – Half moon beach – Om beach – Kudle Beach
- Day 2
GoKarna Exploration - Mirjan Fort - Vibhuti Waterfalls - Evening departure to Bangalore.
- Day 3
Reach Bangalore in morning
Customised Trips Only Available
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Bangalore||08:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 0: Overnight journey from Bangalore to GoKarna
- We start our trip by driving from Bangalore at 8:30 P.M.
- Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
- The 500 km distance takes about 10 hours to complete.
Day 1: GoKarna Beach Trekking
- New day, new adventures! We reach Gokarna early in the morning and check into your stay.
- Not wasting any time, we rush out to explore some of the best off-beat beaches of Gokarna.
- Starting from one beach, hiking to another is just a different experience in itself.
- We first bounce from Gokarna beach to Belakan beach. Want to try surfing?! Gorkana is a surf beach offering good waves for one to surf on. Known as one of the remotest beaches of Gokarna, you can spot dolphins in the waters of Belakan beach!
- From Belakan, we trek through the forest to reach the Paradise beach. Paradise beach is famous for being secluded, serene and for its calmness. Paradise beach is almost covered with rocks which makes some of the picturesque spots for photography on this land. It does not stop here!
- Post Paradise beach, we take a beautiful trail to reach the Half Moon beach. Fun fact: The half-moon beach is only accessible via hiking and is commonly known as traveller’s paradise. It is named after its shape, which resembles the half crescent shape of the moon. Half Moon Beach provides an experience of pleasant activities like swimming, kayaking, paddleboats, camping and trekking. Covered with lush green and thick jungles, this beach gives an ecstatic view.
- From this paradise to another, we hike to the Om beach. Again, named after its shape, the Om beach is shaped as the letter “om”. The beach is dotted with hippie style cafes and is known for its sunsets. We enjoy a delicious meal by the beach and head back.
- Before dozing off, we also enjoy a music session with a bonfire!
Day 2: GoKarna Exploration - Mirjan Fort & Vibhuti Waterfall - Overnight journey from GoKarna to Bangalore
- The second day, we wake up to a beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast we leave for the Mirjan fort. The Mirjan fort has a rich history of glory and survival. Built during the 15th-16th centuries by Queen Chennabharadevi, who was known as the pepper queen of India, the fort has survived the past battles and British colonialism.
- Hopping from one location to another, we reach the Vibhuti waterfall. Surrounded by lush green forests, Vibhuti waterfall is a hidden gem, healing our minds with its gushing sounds.
- After completing our explorations of the day, we leave for Bangalore and bid goodbye to this beautiful coastal town.
Day 3: Reach back home with amazing trip memories
- The next morning we reach Bangalore via the same scenic route.
- You reach home with a backpack full of amazing memories, stories and experiences. You will have energetic tales to speak about and mind-blowing views to brag about!
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in A/c Sit in coach vehicle.
- 3 meals : 2 Breakfast (Day 1 & Day 2) and 1 Packed Lunch on Day 1 (During trek)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis. Males will be accommodated with males and females will be accommodated with females although a friend group can be accommodated together.
- For couples double sharing can be arranged. You can share your requirement on call with us.
- All toll and driver night charges.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- GST(5%) is applicable extra.
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any item of personal nature like shopping.
- Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Water sports or any activity other than mentioned in Itinerary.
- Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travelers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderON shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch during the trek.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.
Are you someone who loves mountains as much as you love beaches? Or do you find the Himalayas just too cold to handle while trekking? Fret not! Here is the ultimate destination where you can climb a hill and dive into the sea. Gokarna, a paradise in itself, provides you a chance to experience the best of both worlds. A small beach town, in Karnataka, on the coast of Arabian sea; Gokarna gets the attention of those who love a wilderness surrounding. With more tourists and backpackers flocking there every year, Gokarna paints some of the best sunsets in India. Roads? What roads? We HIKE from one beach to another, cutting across beautiful forests densely covered with coconut trees. Hiking through rocky and forest trails, Gokarna is one of the best places to start trekking at. Not only famous for its beaches and trails, Gokarna is also an important pilgrim and historical site. We hop through some of the most renowned beaches of the town making memories that neither an ordinary hike or an ordinary beach can provide. The experience is completely different and incomparable.
So, what are you waiting for? WanderOn is leading the adventure in weaving a narrative that will make this destination a backpacker’s hotspot!