- Day 0
Departure from Delhi to McleodGanj in Evening.
- Day 1
Visit Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall and Bhagsu Nath Temple- Café hopping – Overnight stay in McLeod Ganj.
- Day 2
Visit Dharamshala Stadium- Departure to Bir- Overnight stay in Billing.
- Day 3
Paragliding- Mountain biking/ Explore Local Bir- Departure to Kasol- Overnight stay in Kasol
- Day 4
Chalal Village Hiking- Manikaran Visit- Café Hopping- Overnight stay In Kasol.
- Day 5
Transfer to Tosh- Overnight stay in Tosh.
- Day 6
Transfer to Kasol. Departure to Delhi.
- Day 7
Reach Delhi early morning.
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|New Delhi||5 Nights/6 Days|
- Evening departure from Delhi to McLeod Ganj.
- Pit stop for dinner in any decent road side hotel.
- Overnight transfer.
- Arrival in McLeod Ganj, Check-in to the hotel and after breakfast get ready to explore McLeodGanj.
- You can opt to visit Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall and Bhagsunath Temple.
- In evening visit local market and cafes.
- Overnights stay at McLeod Ganj.
- Post breakfast and Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Dharamshala to visit high altitude Stadium.
- Post lunch departure to Bir.
- Arrival in Billing, check-in to the camps and have some rest.
- Enjoy your dinner with bonfire and stars.
- Overnight stay at Billing in camps.
- Witness beautiful sunrise in Mountain, enjoy your breakfast and get ready for lifetime experience of Paragliding.
- Enjoy your fly, have your lunch in beautiful cafes of Bir.
- Post lunch transfer to Kasol. Arrival in Kasol, check-in to the hotel and have your dinner.
- Overnight stay at Kasol.
- After breakfast get ready to visit Chalal village it’s a river side hike. Later visit Manikaran Gurudwara Shahib.
- In evening visit café and local market.
- Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Post breakfast transfer to Tosh. Arrival in Tosh, check-in to the hotel.
- Visit café for some delicious food.
- Overnight stay at Tosh.
- Post breakfast transfer to Kasol and in evening departure to Delhi.
Starting @ INR 16,999/- per person
- Transfer from Delhi to McLeod Ganj and Kasol to Delhi by Volvo.
- Internal transfer from local cabs.
- 5 Nights accommodation (1 Night at McLeod Ganj, 1 Night at Bir, 2 Nights at Kasol, 1 Night at Tosh).
- A total 9 meals (Day 1- Breakfast, Day 2- Breakfast + Dinner, Day 3- Breakfast + Dinner, Day 4- Breakfast, Day 5- Breakfast + Dinner, Day 6- Breakfast) included.
- Driver allowances, night charges and toll and parking charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry Fees/Camera Fees for entering any monument.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- 5% GST excluded.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
McLeod Ganj is a hill station near Dharamshala, popular among trekkers. Its culture is a beautiful blend of Tibetan with some British influence.
Also known as Little Lhasa and famous around the world for being home to the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama, McLeod Ganj is a beautiful town situated near upper Dharamshala. Nestled amidst majestic hills and lush greenery, this town is culturally blessed by a prominent Tibetan influence owing to the major settlement of Tibetans here. McLeod Ganj has one of the most mesmerizing landscapes in the entire state of Himachal Pradesh and attracts a lot of tourists throughout the year. The towns of Dharamshala, McLeod Ganj, Bhagsu Nag and Kangra are situated very close to each other and tourists must cover all these destinations while travelling here. Few of the most eminent and religiously significant monasteries in India are located here, including the Namgyal Monastery and Tsuglagkhang, where the spiritual leader Dalai Lama resides.
Rapidly developing into a new mini-Dharamshala for outdoors types, little Bir is an attractively compact base for mountain biking and walking but is best known for some of the world’s best paragliding. It hosts major competitive flying events most years in October.
Bir is also an important center of the Tibetan exile community, with several Buddhist monasteries and institutes, some offering courses and retreats.
This ethereally beautiful valley stretches up through touristy, forest-ringed Kasol and the busy if grubby little pilgrim hot-springs town of Manikaran to a collection of villages around Barsheni with glorious views of 5000m Himalayan peaks. Places like Pulga and Kalga here are key stops on the pre-Goa ‘hummus trail’ for young Israeli travelers, while Kasol and Tosh increasingly draw young Indian travelers and weekenders. The valley has plenty of hippie/backpacker hangouts, with cheap accommodation, international food and nonstop music.