- Dec 24
Departure from Delhi to Bir
- Dec 25
Reach Bir- Bir local sightseeing- Overnight stay at Billing.
- Dec 26
Paragliding - Transfer from Bir to McLeodGanj - Overnight stay at McleodGanj.
- Dec 27
Visit Bhagsu Waterfall, Dalai Lama temple (Namgyal Monastery)- Overnight transfer to Kasol.
- Dec 28
Reach Kasol- Visit Chalal Village- Manikaran Gurudwaara- Café Hopping- Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Dec 29
Malana Day Hike - Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Dec 30
Trek to Tosh - Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Dec 31
Kasol to Manali - New Year Celebration at Manali - Overnight stay Manali.
- Jan 1
Manali Local Sightseeing - Overnight stay at Manali
- Jan 2
Self-explore Manali - Departure to Delhi.
- Jan 3
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 24th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||07:30 PM||8 Nights/9 Days|
Dec 25: Bir Sightseeing | Camping at Billing
- Leave from Delhi at 08:30 P.M. (Dec 24) and reach Bir next morning.
- After having breakfast, explore the local village of Bir.
- Visit the Chokling Monastery, Nyingyang Monastery, Bir Local market for some shopping and explore some of the local restaurants/cafe for some Tibetan cuisine.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
Dec 26: Paragliding | Depart for McLeod Ganj
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast experience the thrill of paragliding at one of the best spots in India.
- Reach Bir by afternoon & depart for McLeod Ganj.
- After reaching McLeod Ganj check in to the hotel, freshen up & rest for some time.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Dec 27: McLeod Ganj Local Sightseeing | Departure for Kasol
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Dalai Lama Temple, Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Depart for Kasol (overnight journey to Kasol) by evening.
Dec 28: Chalal | Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib
- Reach Kasol by morning & check in to the hotel/campsite.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the River walk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Visit Manikaran Gurudwara Sahib.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to hotel/camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Jim Morrisson Cafe.
- Dinner & sleep overnight at hotel.
Dec 29: Trek to Malana
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Malana.
- This trek takes you to the landscapes, ancient villages, mountain valleys and on the top, snow-capped mountains of ‘Chandrakhani’ and ‘Deo Tibba’.
- Spend some peaceful time in the village.
- Come back to Kasol by night.
- Dinner & Sleep Overnight.
Dec 30: Trek to Tosh
- Wake up & after having breakfast head for Tosh.
- Local Transfer till Barsheni, from there start your trek to Village Tosh.
- The village Tosh attracts people coming from Israel, Germany, and Russia mainly because of its picturesque beauty, amazing cafes, and good food.
- Spend your day in this village enjoying the beautiful 360-degree view of snow capped mountains all around.
- Come back to Kasol by evening. Dinner & sleep overnight.
Dec 31: New Year Celebration at Manali
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast stroll around Kasol for some shopping.
- Depart for Manali and reach by evening.
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & relax for some time.
- Enjoy the New Year festivities. Party till you drop 😛
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
Jan 1: Leisure & Self-Exploration of Manali
- It’s a leisure day at Manali. Choose to relax at the hotel or head out to self explore the wilderness around.
- Go for the local sightseeing of Manali and explore places like Vashishth Temple, Jogni Falls, Hadimba Temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang Tunnel & Mall Road.
- Come back by evening, stroll through the streets of Manali and check out different Hippie Cafes.
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
Jan 2: Shopping Spree - Departure for Delhi
- Wake up lazy morning and after having breakfast explore more of the local market of Manali for some final shopping.
- Head back to Delhi by evening with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day(Jan 3) morning.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 7 nights – 1 night in camps at Bir Billing, 1 night in a hotel at McLeod Ganj, 3 nights in a hotel at Kasol & 2 nights in a hotel at Manali on Triple Sharing.
- A total of 14 meals – 2 meals on Dec 25 (B+D) + 2 meals on Dec 26 (B+D) + 1 meal Dec 27 (B) + 2 meals Dec 28 (B+D) + 2 meals Dec 29 (B+D) + 2 meals Dec 30 (B+D) + 1 meal Dec 31 (B) + 1 meal Jan 1 (B) + 1 meal Jan 2 (B)
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Guided trek from Bir to Billing.
- Guided trek to Bhagsu Falls & Shiva Cafe.
- Bonfire at Billing.
- Driver Night Charges’, permits, toll and parking charges
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or any other staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. From trekking and climbing to rafting, paragliding and skiing, if it can be done in the mountains, it can be done here. A convoluted topography of interlocking mountain chains also makes Himachal a spectacular place simply to explore, by bus, car, motorbike, jeep or foot. Every pass crossing into a new valley brings you into a different world, with its own culture, deities and even language. Villages perched on staggering slopes enchant with fairy-tale architecture and their people’s easygoing warmth. Hill stations appeal with a holiday atmosphere and colonial echoes, while backpacker magnets lure with their blissed-out vibe and mountain beauty. Such is the richness of the Himachali jigsaw that in McLeod Ganj, the Dalai Lama’s home-away-from-home, and in Lahaul and Spiti, with their centuries-old Buddhist cultures, you might even think you’ve stumbled into Tibet.
You will begin your trip with a good rush of adrenaline as you take off to paraglide in Bir. The trip would then take you to the home of Dalai Lama at McLeod Ganj, following which you’ll experience the Mini Israel at Kasol, and hop on to the hamlets of Malana and Tosh. The trip would finally conclude at Himachal’s best offering at Manali, with ample of natural vistas and hippie alleys to explore!