- Day 0
Departure from Delhi to McleodGanj in Evening.
- Day 1
Visit Bhagsunath Temple, Bhagsu Waterfall and Namgayal Monastery
- Day 2
Departure to Dalhousie via Dharamshala. Evening at Subhash Chowk, Panchpula market.
- Day 3
Visit Khajjiar, Dainkund, Kalatop etc
- Day 4
Visit Chameera Lake and Local Market- Evening departure to Delhi.
- Day 5
Reach Delhi early morning.
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|New Delhi||3 Nights/4 Days|
- Departure from Delhi to McleodGanj in evening.
- Pit stop for dinner in any decent road side hotel.
- Overnight transfer to Mcleod Ganj.
- Reach McleodGanj, check-in to the hotel and after breakfast get ready to explore Mcleodganj.
- You can opt to visit Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu-Nag Waterfall and Shiva Café.
- In evening visit local market and some amazing cafes for delicious food.
- Overnight stay at Mcleodganj in hotel.
- Post breakfast transfer to Dharamshala to visit the HPCA’s World’s Highest Cricket Stadium.
- Transfer to Dalhousie, Reach Dalhousie and Check-in to the hotel. Rest of the day leisure.
- Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- Post breakfast get ready to explore Khajjiar, Dainkund & Kalatop and for some picturesque view of the majestic Himalayas.
- In evening come back to hotel and rest.
- Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
- After breakfast and check-out, head to the Chameera Lake and then spend spome time at the Dalhousie main market.
- In evening departure from Dalhousie to Delhi.
- Overnight Transfer.
Starting @ INR 7,999/- per person
- Delhi to Mcleodganj and Dalhousie to Delhi by Volvo bus.
- Internal transfer by local Cab.
- 3 Nights accommodation (1 Night in McleodGanj, 2 Nights in Dalhousie).
- A total 6 meals included (Breakfast- Day 1, Breakfast + Dinner- Day 2, Breakfast + Dinner- Day 3, Breakfast – Day 4).
- Driver allowances toll charges and night charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry fees/Camera Fees for entering any monument.
- Tips to helper, cook guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Mcleodganj is a hill station near Dharamshala, popular among trekkers. Its culture is a beautiful blend of Tibetan with some British influence.
Also known as Little Lhasa and famous around the world for being home to the Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj is a beautiful town situated near upper Dharamsala. Nestled amidst majestic hills and lush greenery, this town is culturally blessed by a prominent Tibetan influence owing to the major settlement of Tibetans here. Mcleodganj has one of the most mesmerising landscapes in the entire state of Himachal Pradesh and attracts a lot of tourists throughout the year. The towns of Dharamsala, Mcleodganj, Bhagsu Nag and Kangra are situated very close to each other and tourists must cover all these destinations while travelling here. Few of the most eminent and religiously significant monasteries in India are located here, including the Namgyal Monastery and Tsuglagkhang, where the spiritual leader Dalai Lama resides. Tourists must also visit the scenic Dal Lake and Triund, which are apt for quiet picnics.
The tiny tinsel town Dalhousie tucked away in the lap of Himachal Pradesh is a piece of paradise for all the travellers. It boasts of old world charm, mesmerising natural landscape, pine-clad valleys, flower bedecked meadows, fast flowing rivers, magnificent misty mountains and some of the most spectacular views in the world. The air smells of the Scottish and Victorian architecture and the ambience reminds you of the pristine British flavours.