- Day 0
Depart from Delhi - Overnight Journey to Kanatal
- Day 1
Kanatal Arrival - Trek to Surkanda Devi - Bonfire & Music - Overnight stay in Camps at Kanatal
- Day 2
Activities at Tehri Dam - Depart for Rishikesh - Overnight stay at Rishikesh
- Day 3
River Rafting - Local Sightseeing - Departure
- Day 4
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 09th April – 13th April
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Akshardham Metro Station (Delhi)||09:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
- Start from Delhi by 09:00 PM on Day 0.
- Reach Kanatal by morning.
- Check in to the camps & have your breakfast
- After relaxing, start the trek for Surkanda Devi
- Get enchanted by the view of the mighty Himalayas (Nanda Devi)
- After spending some time at the peak, head back to the camps.
- Enjoy the bonfire, dinner & light music.
- Overnight stay at the camps.
- Wake up to a charming view of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Have a scrumptious breakfast and depart for Tehri.
- Have fun with the water sports activities at Tehri.
- Leave for Rishikesh.
- Check in to the camps.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the camps.
- Wake up to a refreshing morning.
- After breakfast, leave for water rafting.
- Enjoy white water rafting at the riverside of Ganga.
- Go for Rishikesh local sightseeing and have a hearty lunch.
- Be amazed by the famous aarti at the ghats of holy Ganga.
- Have your dinner.
- Leave for Delhi with lovely trip memories.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 7499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 7999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Swiss Camps at Kanatal & 1 night in Swiss Camps at Rishikesh.
- A total of 6 meals – 3 Meals on Day 1 (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 3 (Breakfast)
- White Water Rafting
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Water Sports Activities at Tehri Dam.
- Entry Fee/Camera Fee for entering any monument.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light