- Dec 29
Depart from Delhi by 06:30 PM
- Dec 30
Reach Kasol- Visit Chalal Village- Overnight stay at Kasol.
- Dec 31
Trek to Rudranag. Overnight camping at Rudranag.
- Jan 1
Trek to Tosh.
- Jan 2
Trek down to Barsheni. Departure to Delhi.
- Jan 3
Reach Delhi in morning.
- 29th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||06:30 PM||3 Nights/4 Days|
Dec 30: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m on Dec 29.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River), spend some time in the calmness and serenity of Parvati valley.
- Go for the Chalal trek in the evening.
- Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight at resort.
Dec 31: Trek to Rudranag - Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Rudranag(Mid Point of Kheerganga Trip).
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Rudranag is 6kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Jan 1: Tosh Village Trek
- Post breakfast, Start trekking down to reach to Barshaini.
- Drive to Tosh village.
- Hike through the village to reach the Guest House
- Dinner and Bonfire under a billion stars.
Jan 2: Departure
- Post breakfast, go for a hike to a nearby waterfall.
- Sit, relax and take in the beauty of the majestic Himalaya.
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol and on the way, visit Manikaran Gurudwara.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip
- Reach Delhi the next morning (Jan 3)
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Rudranag & 1 night in a hotel at Tosh on Triple/Quad sharing basis.
- 6 meals – 1 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 Meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 4 (Breakfast)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Nature’s delight of sacred villages to milky water banks, neighbouring by dense forestand trekking paradise lets wander to one of the purest name called ‘Parvati Valley’. Know as mini israel of India, the hamlet of Kullu, Kasol has its own beauty to be called for. Exploring the riverside where we can have a taste of Indian-Israeli cafes, Kasol is worth staying before the trek.
Moving little ahead of kasol where we trek towards the spiritual site of waterfall named ‘Rudranag’. The trek is so beautiful in itself, with the best picturesque view. You shall encounter many waterfalls, however this has a special place in the list as it is a serpent shaped waterfall which will make you admire it the most. The view of the sunset is an incredible experience Barshaini is the last motorable point.