- Day 0
Departure from Delhi to Manali.
- Day 1
Manali Local sightseeing- Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 2
Transfer from Manali to Sarchu- Overnight stay at Sarchu.
- Day 3
Transfer from Sarchu to Leh- Overnight stay at Leh.
- Day 4
Visit Hall of fame, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara- Overnight stay at Leh.
- Day 5
Leh to Nubra Valley over Khardung La - Overnight stay at Diskit.
- Day 6
Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso via Shyok Valley- Overnight stay at Pangong Tso.
- Day 7
Pangong Tso to Leh Via Chang La - Overnight stay at Leh.
- Day 8
Journey back to Manali - Overnight stay at Jispa.
- Day 9
Transfer from Jispa to Manali- Departure from Manali to Delhi.
- Day 10
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 12th June – 22nd June
- 17th June – 27th June
- 22nd June – 02nd July
- 24th June – 04th July
- 28th June – 08th July
- 01st July – 11th July
- 03rd July – 13th July
- 08th July – 18th July
- 10th July – 20th July
- 15th July – 25th July
- 17th July – 27th July
- 22nd July – 01st August
- 24th July – 03rd August
- 29th July – 08th August
- 31st July – 10th August
- 05th August – 15th August
- 07th August – 17th August
- 12th August – 22nd August
- 14th August – 24th August
- 19th August – 29th August
- 21st August – 31st August
- 26th August – 05th September
- 28th August – 07th September
- 02nd September – 12th September
- 04th September – 14th September
- 09th September – 19th September
- 11th September – 21st September
- 16th September – 26th September
- 18th September – 28th September
- 23rd September – 03rd October
- 25th September – 05th October
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||8 Nights/9 Days|
- Leave from Delhi at 06:30 P.M. (Day 0) and reach Manali next morning.
- Check In to the hostel/hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Post breakfast head for local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Hidimba Temple, Jogni Waterfall, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl
- Collect your bikes & come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day & overnight sleep.
- Wake Up early morning & after breakfast, check out.
- Embark on the Leh-Manali Highway which weaves in & out amongst the mighty snow-clad peaks of the western Himalayas over a stretch of nearly 475 km.
- Drive over Rohtang Pass (3970 m) to Lahaul Valley, along the Chandra river to Keylong, the district headquarters of Lahaul & Spiti.
- Drive through Darcha, Patsio, Zingzing Bar & over Baralacha-La (4892 m) pass which is one of the most challenging passes among other passes on the way to Leh and one can see excellent panoramic views of the high rising/sky touching mountains.
- Just on the top of Baralacha-La is a small lake Suraj Tal, the source of river Bhaga surrounded by mountain ranges & gradual descent down through Killing Sarai to Sarchu.
- Overnight stay in camps at Sarchu under million stars.
- After breakfast at the campsite, head to Leh.
- Once you start, you will instantly be greeted with Gata Loops (21 hairpin bends) at 4669 m. En route cross Nakee-La (4739 m) and then Lachung-La (5065m) just above Brandy bridge.
- After a quick lunch at Pang, drive through the Moore Plains, which is a completely flattened straight road extending over 30 km.
- On the plains, one has a chance of spotting tiny colonies of Marmots and the wild herds of Kyung – Yak.
- After crossing Tanglang-La (5328 m, second highest motorable road in the world), continue your journey through Upshi, Karu and then finally Leh.
- Check-in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
- Wake Up & have breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast head for the local sightseeing of Leh.
- Places to Visit – Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara
- Evening free for leisure and acclimatization.
- Explore the local Leh Market and some cafes around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- After breakfast in the morning, head to Nubra Valley Khardung-La(Highest motorable road at 5359 mt).
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (cold deserts of India), take a camel safari (self-paid).
- Visit the Diskit village and the Monastery around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
- After breakfast check out , start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Agam and Shyok villages.
- Pangong Tso which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
- The Pangong Lake or “lake of the great hollow” is considered as the largest lake in Asia. The water is clearer though salty.
- The Crystal-clear salty water shines in many shades of blue depending upon its depth. It literally changes shades with sunlight.
- With a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colors, it is a sight for the Gods. At an elevation of 4300 meters, the air is cool even in summers at Ladakh.
- Pangong Lake is about 4 km wide on average and at least 136 Km long. The extent of the known portion is, therefore, upwards of 250 square miles (400 sq. km)
- Reach Pangong Lake & check in to the campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
- After having breakfast, head back to Leh.
- Enroute visit Chang-La, the 2nd highest motorable road in the world at 5350 m.
- Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
- Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 8 & 9
- Wake up & post breakfast bid farewell to the Leh city.
- Depart for Manali.
- Overnight halt at Jispa.
- Reach Jispa & check in to the camps.
- Wake up early morning & post breakfast depart for Manali.
- Reach Manali & depart for Delhi by evening.
- Reach Delhi next morning (Day 10) with amazing trip memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Manali & back.
- Bike Rent for 8 days (For Biking Option)
- Fuel for the bike(Manali to Manali)
- Entire travel from Manali to Manali by tempo traveler/cab (For Tempo Traveler Option)
- Stay for 8 nights – 1 night in a hotel at Manali, 1 night in camps at Sarchu, 3 nights in a hotel at Leh, 1 night in a hotel at Hunder, 1 night in camps at Pangong Tso & 1 night in camps at Jispa on triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 15 meals – 1 meal Day 1 (B) + 1 meal Day 2 (D) + 2 meals Day 3 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 4 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 5 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 6 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 7 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 8 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 9 (B)
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks (No Electricity at Sarchu, Pangong Tso & Jispa)
- Only post-paid numbers will work in Leh City & apart from that most of the area is no network zone
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Ladakh Road trip is not just another destination in a traveller’s bucket list, but it is a dream in itself. A bike trip to Ladakh doesn’t create stories, it creates CHRONICLES! Ladakh is a poet’s best poem, a painter’s best painting and a photographer’s best muse. As the altitude rises, the landscapes en route to Ladakh change like shots of a motion picture. The mighty Himalayan Mountains, pristine glacier lakes and beautiful valleys together make Ladakh for the nature’s wonder that it is. Always keeping you high on adrenaline, an adventure trip to Ladakh through the world’s highest passes rewards you with the most breathtaking views you could ever imagine.
One thing that’s extremely important is the culture & people of the place. Ladakh is home to one of the most hospitable tribes in the World. Their colorful and peace-loving culture will make you fall in love with the localites instantaneously! We suggest that you savour Ladakhi food while you are there because you won’t get that yummy food anywhere else in the World.
Watching your vehicle defy the laws of gravity at the Magnetic Hill, zooming through the treacherous Gata Loops, or riding through KhardungLa Pas, a trip to Ladakh is the ultimate adventure you can think of. While biking has been a popular activity, there’s a new addition in the list of ‘things to do in Ladakh’! It is to get a picture clicked on the famous ‘Yellow Scooter’ at the panoramic Pangong Lake.
So for how long are you just gonna read about the wonders of Ladakh? It’s time to tick these activities off your bucket list with WanderOn’s Leh Ladakh Package for 2021! Go on and create your own Ladakh Chronicles!