- Day 1
Arrival at Leh - Acclimitization - Overnight at Leh
- Day 2
Leh Local Sightseeing - Visit Hall of fame, Leh Palace, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara Overnight stay at Leh.
- Day 3
Leh to Nubra Valley over Khardung La - Overnight stay at Diskit.
- Day 4
Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso via Shyok Valley - Overnight stay at Pangong Tso.
- Day 5
Pangong Tso to Leh Via Chang La - Overnight stay at Leh.
- Day 6
Fly back home.
- 03rd May – 08th May
- 11th May – 16th May
- 17th May – 22nd May
- 24th May – 29th May
- 31st May – 05th Jun
- 03rd Jun – 08th Jun
- 05th Jun – 10th Jun
- 16th Jun – 21st Jun
- 26th Jun – 01st Jul
- 28th Jun – 03rd Jul
- 02nd Jul – 07th Jul
- 05th Jul – 10th Jul
- 07th Jul – 12th Jul
- 12th Jul – 17th Jul
- 14th Jul – 19th Jul
- 19th Jul – 24th Jul
- 21st Jul – 26th Jul
- 26th Jul – 31st Jul
- 28th Jul – 02nd Aug
- 02nd Aug – 07th Aug
- 04th Aug – 09th Aug
- 09th Aug – 14th Aug
- 11th Aug – 16th Aug
- 16th Aug – 21st Aug
- 18th Aug – 23rd Aug
- 23rd Aug – 28th Aug
- 25th Aug – 30th Aug
- 30th Aug – 04th Sep
- 01st Sep – 06th Sep
- 06th Sep – 11th Sep
- 08th Sep – 13th Sep
- 13th Sep – 18th Sep
- 15th Sep – 20th Sep
- 20th Sep – 25th Sep
- 22nd Sep – 27th Sep
- 27th Sep – 02nd Oct
- 29th Sep – 04th Oct
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Leh||10:30 AM||5 Nights/6 Days|
- Arrive at Leh Airport & head to the hotel.
- Check In to the hotel.
- Rest of the day is for acclimatization.
- You can go to Leh Market in evening for cafe hopping or shopping.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- Wake Up & have breakfast at the hotel.
- Post breakfast head for local sightseeing of Leh.
- Places to Visit – Hall of Fame, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hills and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
- Evening free for leisure and acclimatization.
- Explore the local Leh Market and some cafes around.
- Come back to the hotel by evening. Dinner & sleep overnight.
- After breakfast in the morning head to Nubra Valley Khardung-La(Highest motorable road at 5359 mt).
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Check in to the hotel and visit the Sand Dunes (cold deserts of India), take a camel safari (self-paid).
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
- After breakfast check out, visit the Diskit Monastery & then start your journey to the famous Pangong Tso via the Agam and Shyok villages.
- Pangong Tso which is perhaps one of the most amazing lakes in Asia changes its color 4 – 5 times a day.
- The Pangong Lake or “lake of the great hollow” is considered as the largest lake in Asia. The water is clearer though salty.
- The Crystal-clear salty water shines in many shades of blue depending upon its depth. It literally changes shades with sunlight.
- With a backdrop of mountains of various hues and colors, it is a sight for the Gods. At an elevation of 4300 meters, the air is cool even in summers at Ladakh.
- Pangong Lake is about 4 km wide on average and at least 136 Km long. The extent of the known portion is, therefore, upwards of 250 square miles (400 sq. km)
- Reach Pangong Lake & check in to the campsite.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
- Wake up early morning to witness a mesmerizing sunrise.
- After having breakfast, head back to Leh.
- Enroute visit Chang-La, the 2nd highest motorable road in the world at 5350 m.
- Reach by evening time and explore the local market/cafe’s since it will the last day in Leh.
- Shop something for your friends/relatives back home.
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
- Wake up & post breakfast bid farewell to the Leh city.
- Catch your flight back with amazing trip memories.
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Note: All the riders are required to wear a riding jacket(won’t be provided by us) at all the times they are riding the bike, else won’t be allowed to ride the bike.
|Mode of Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Tempo Traveler||INR 21,499/-|
|RE 500cc(Solo)||INR 24,999/-|
|RE 500cc(With Pillion)||INR 20,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(Solo)||INR 25,999/-|
|RE Himalayan(With Pillion)||INR 21,999/-|
- Bike Rent for 4 days (For Biking Option)
- Fuel for the bike(Leh to Leh)
- Entire travel from Leh to Leh by tempo traveler/cab (For Tempo Traveler Option)
- Stay for 5 nights – 3 nights in a hotel at Leh, 1 night in a hotel at Diskit, 1 night in camps at Pangong Tso on triple/quad sharing basis
- A total of 10 meals – 1 meal Day 1 (D) + 2 meals Day 2 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 3 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 4 (B+D) + 2 meals Day 5 (B+D) + 1 meal Day 6 (B)
- Mechanical Backup
- All inner line permits for the trip
- Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Team Captain throughout the trip
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency
- Riding Gears – Helmet, Gloves, Elbow Guards, Knee Pads (Though it is recommended you carry your own helmet for comfort)
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any kind of food or beverage that is not included in the package like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, meals/refreshments/lunches on the highway.
- Any personal expenses like a tip to the drivers, entry to monuments/monasteries, camera/video camera charges, camel safari, river rafting, laundry, telephone bills, tips, etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc. (to be borne directly by the customer on the spot)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any damage to the bike except engine damage must be borne by the client.
Note: INR 10,000/- needs to be submitted as security for the bike before the start of the trip. Any damage to the bike, except engine damage, has to be borne directly by the client.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must)
- Power Banks (No Electricity at Sarchu, Pangong Tso & Jispa)
- Only post-paid numbers will work in Leh City & apart from that most of the area is no network zone
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Ladakh Road trip is not just another destination in a traveller’s bucket list, but it is a dream in itself. A bike trip to Ladakh doesn’t create stories, it creates CHRONICLES! Ladakh is a poet’s best poem, a painter’s best painting and a photographer’s best muse. As the altitude rises, the landscapes en route to Ladakh change like shots of a motion picture. The mighty Himalayan Mountains, pristine glacier lakes and beautiful valleys together make Ladakh for the nature’s wonder that it is. Always keeping you high on adrenaline, an adventure trip to Ladakh through the world’s highest passes rewards you with the most breathtaking views you could ever imagine.
One thing that’s extremely important is the culture & people of the place. Ladakh is home to one of the most hospitable tribes in the World. Their colorful and peace-loving culture will make you fall in love with the localites instantaneously! We suggest that you savour Ladakhi food while you are there because you won’t get that yummy food anywhere else in the World.
Watching your vehicle defy the laws of gravity at the Magnetic Hill, zooming through the treacherous Gata Loops, or riding through KhardungLa Pas, a trip to Ladakh is the ultimate adventure you can think of. While biking has been a popular activity, there’s a new addition in the list of ‘things to do in Ladakh’! It is to get a picture clicked on the famous ‘Yellow Scooter’ at the panoramic Pangong Lake.
So for how long are you just gonna read about the wonders of Ladakh? It’s time to tick these activities off your bucket list with WanderOn’s Leh Ladakh Package for 2020! Go on and create your own Ladakh Chronicles!