9 Best Luxury Resorts in Rajasthan: Where Peace Meets Royalty
Get a chance to live the “royal lifestyle” as you travel through this incredible state of India with our Rajasthan Tour Packages. Often referred to as “the Land of Kings”, the Resorts in Rajasthan beckon you for a stay that goes beyond its rich history, vibrant culture, and timeless architectural marvels, offering you the chance to experience the royal lifestyle.
Imagine waking in a palace that is fit for a King or Queen, surrounded by immaculate gardens and grand courtyards, this is the daily reality of the Rajasthan Resorts that dot the landscapes of Rajasthan.
From the moment you enter these luxurious properties, you will be taken back to a time of grandeur and luxury and thus staying in these Resorts in Rajasthan is one of the top things to do in Rajasthan and the best way to experience royalty with relaxation. From the architecture to the service, you will feel like you are in a world of your own.
The Resorts in Rajasthan are also a living testament to the region’s rich history and have a unique story to tell. It is like stepping into an epic tale. Whether you stay in an old palace, a traditional mansion, or a historic fort in Rajasthan you will be surrounded by an aura of luxury that cannot be found anywhere else.
The regal settings of these resorts are not just confined to the exteriors. Each room and suite has a touch of the past that makes it feel like you’re living in a palace. Think of yourself sipping chai on a courtyard surrounded by beautiful frescoes, or eating in a dining room that sounds like it’s from a royal banquet.
Beyond the architectural wonders and lavish interiors, the Resorts in Rajasthan offer a range of experiences that cater to every traveler’s desire. Whether you wish to pamper yourself with spa treatments, indulge in traditional Rajasthani cuisine, or explore the vibrant markets and historical landmarks, these resorts provide a perfect base for your adventures.
In the evening, the resorts in Rajasthan light up with cultural performances, with folk musicians and dancers performing traditional Rajasthani songs and dances. You can also relax by the pool, sip on a refreshing drink, and watch the sun dip below the horizon, painting the sky in golden and crimson hues.
What sets Rajasthan apart from the rest of the world is the contrast between the desert and the oasis of the Rajasthan resorts.
The serenity of these retreats contrasts with the hustle and bustle of the cities, providing a much-needed break from the hectic pace of modern life.
Time seems to slow down in these Resorts in Rajasthan, allowing you to unwind, recuperate, and reconnect with the essence of the Rajasthani culture.
9 Best Resorts in Rajasthan 2023
1. Neemrana Fort Palace – Heritage Resort, Neemrana
Rajasthan is full of history and architectural wonders, and one of the most stunning of these is the Neemraa Fort Palace. This 15th-century fort has been restored to its former glory and is now a luxurious resort that combines past and present.
Perched on a hilltop in Neemrana, this Rajasthan Resorts offers stunning views of the countryside. It’s a must-visit for history buffs and culture aficionados, and it’s full of timeless charm and a regal atmosphere. In addition to its historic charm, Neemrana offers modern amenities like a pool that blends in with the scenery, a spa to relax in, and delicious Rajasthani food served in a royal dining room.
The evenings are full of traditional music and dance, bringing an authentic feel to your stay. Whether you’re soaking up the sun by the pool, strolling through the gorgeous gardens, or just taking in the stunning sunset views, you won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to experience the grandeur, history, and magic of the Rajasthan Resorts.
- Room Types: The nine wings of this resort, offer different theme-based rooms like – Van Mahal, Rani Mahal, Jatayu Mahal, Mor Mahal, etc
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa, Kids Play Area, Indoor Games, Evening Entertainment and Live Performances, Fitness Centre, Yoga Classes, Garden Area
- In-House Restaurants: Holi Kund, Jalgiri Mahal, Rajmahal Bar, Uncha Bagh & Mukut Bagh, Aatam Sukh Bar, Jag Mag Restaurant
- Average Cost: ₹9000 – ₹25000
2. The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort, Sawai Madhopur
Tucked away on the outskirts of Rajasthan’s most famous national park, The Oberoi Villas Wildlife Resort is the perfect combination of wildness and opulence. Nestled in the middle of the jungle, the resort is a paradise for wildlife lovers and those looking for a one-of-a-kind Rajasthan Resorts adventure. The resort’s location is the gateway to the world of tigers and leopards and countless other exotic creatures. It’s the perfect place to embark on an exciting jungle safari and immerse yourself in the wild life of Ranthambhor National Park.
The Oberoi Villas redefines what it means to be a luxury, and thus is one of the best resorts in Rajasthan. Guests can stay in one of the resort’s luxurious tents, which are adorned with all the latest conveniences. While these tents evoke the charm of an era gone by, they also ensure a comfortable and luxurious stay.
In addition to the safari adventure, the resort also offers a beautiful pool, a relaxing spa, and delicious dining options. So whether you’re relaxing by the pool or indulging in a gourmet meal, every moment at the Oberoi Villas is a reminder of the harmony between luxury and wilderness.
- Room Types: Luxury Tents
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Garden Area, Fitness Center, Spa, Yoga Classes, Cooking Classes, Walking Tours, Evening Entertainment and Live Performances, Indoor and Outdoor Games, Meeting and Banquet Space, and many additional services like jungle safari, river safari, camel cart ride, etc
- In-House Restaurants: The Dinning Room, The Bar, Special Themed Dinning options
- Average Cost: ₹60,000 – ₹1,25,000
3. Amanbagh Resort, Ajabgarh
Amanbagh Resort is one of the top resorts in Rajasthan that offer a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax in the tranquil Rajasthan countryside. It’s tucked away in the hills of Aravalli, surrounded by stunning gardens, orchards and courtyards. You’ll feel like you’re in a world of luxury as you relax in your suite or pavilion.
This Rajasthan Resorts has everything you could want, from a gorgeous swimming pool to world-class spas and top-notch dining options. Dining out under the stars in the resort gardens is sure to be an experience you won’t forget! Amanbagh Resort isn’t just about the sumptuous accommodations – it’s also conveniently located to get you close to some of the best places to visit in the area, like the nearby Bhangarh Fort and the Sariska National Park.
So if you’re looking for a place to explore the rich culture and natural beauty that Rajasthan has to offer, then you can’t go wrong with Amanbagh! It’s the perfect combination of luxury and nature, and it’s the perfect way to experience the best of both worlds.
- Room Types: Pool Pavilion, Terrace Haveli Suite, Garden Haveli Suite, Courtyard Haveli Suite
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Spa, Library, Garden, Evening Entertainment and Live Performances
- In-House Restaurants: Chhatri Dinner, Jhilmil Bada Dinner and Cocktails
- Average Cost: ₹65000 – ₹1,00,000
4. Ramthara Fort, Sapotara
Ramathra Fort is one of the hidden gems among the Resorts in Rajasthan. Nestled in the secluded and beautiful Kalisil Lake region, this historic fort-turned-hotel offers an authentic and serene Rajasthan getaway.
Built-in 1645, the fort is a reminder of the region’s rich history. Thoughtfully restored to maintain the fort’s historical charm, it has been modernized to provide modern comfort. There are only a few rooms available at Ramathra fort, so guests can enjoy a personalized stay. The fort is perched on a hill and offers stunning views of the surroundings, including Kalisil lake and the hills of Aravalli.
In addition to its picturesque location, this is one of the resorts in Rajasthan that offers a variety of activities, such as bird-watching, countryside walks, jeep safari, and more. Ramathra Fort embodies the essence of a rustic Rajasthan resort, combining rustic charm with warm hospitality. It’s a place of peace and serenity, surrounded by nature.
- Room Types: Deluxe Room, Luxury Suite, Luxury Tent
- Amenities: Library, Spa and Wellness Center, Jacuzzi, Live Music, Local Cultural Tour, Bicycle on Rent, Themed Dinner Nights, Walking Tours
- In-House Restaurants: 1 In-house Restaurant
- Average Cost: ₹15,000 – ₹30,000
5. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
This is one of the most popular 5-star Resorts in Rajasthan since it has been in the very popular Bollywood Movie – Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani. So, if you wish to immerse yourself in the same enchanting surroundings that captured the hearts of many, The Oberoi Udaivilas Resort is your dream destination.
Nestled on the banks of the lake, The Oberoi is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With its stunning Aravalli Hills backdrop and stunning views of the lake, it’s the perfect place to experience the magic of Rajasthan. The architecture and design of these Rajasthan resorts are inspired by the grandeur of the palaces of the state, and you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to accommodations.
Whether you’re looking for spacious rooms or a private pool villa, the Oberoi has it all. Plus, the resort has world-class facilities like a huge pool, a spa, and plenty of fine dining options for both Indian and international cuisine. Dining at The Oberoi is an experience like no other – it’s like being part of the royal family!
- Room Types: Premier Room, Premier Room with Pool View, Premier Room with Semi-Private Pool, Premier Room with Private Pool, Kohinoor Room with Private Pool
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Airport Shuttle, Cooking Classes, Garden, BBQ Facility, Picnic Area, Tour Desk, Walking Tour, Heritage Tours, Entertainment, Spa, Meeting and Banquet Area, Beauty Services
- In-House Restaurants: Suryamahal and Chandni, Udaimahal, The Bar,
- Average Cost: ₹35,000 – ₹1,10,000
6. Chokhi Dhani Resort, Jaipur
Nestled on the outskirts of Jaipur, Chokhi Dhani Resort is a picturesque retreat that embodies the spirit of the region. It is one of the best resorts in Rajasthan and promises an authentic and cultural experience that sets it apart from the rest.
This is one of the few resorts in Rajasthan that is designed to take you to a traditional village where the rich history and hospitality of the region come alive. It is not only a place to stay, but also a place to experience the culture, art, and cuisine of Rajasthan in all its splendor.
The cottages at Chokhi Dhani Resort are cozy and offer a perfect balance of modern comfort and traditional charm. You will feel like you are in a village, but you won’t miss any of the luxuries that you are looking for.
Rajasthani cuisine is one of the highlights of the resort. From mouth-watering curries to mouth-watering sweets, Chokhi Dhani Resort takes you on an adventure through Rajasthan’s history and culture. From folk dances to camel rides, and everything in between. It’s a true gem among Resorts in Rajasthan, offering an interactive and unforgettable experience that will leave you with cherished memories.
- Room Types: Executive Cottage, Royal Cottage, Royal Suite, Family Royal Suite, Dola Maru Suite, Haveli Suite, Duplex Suite, Presidential Suite
- Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Indoor and Outdoor games, Evening Entertainment and Live Cultural Performances, Spa and Wellness center, BBQ Facility
- In-House Restaurants: Bindola Restaurant, Aarogosa Restaurant, Chandi Mahal Bar (Indoor Bar), Kesar Kyari (Outdoor Bar), Chaupal Restaurant, Traditional Dining & Royal Fine Dining
- Average Cost: ₹10,000 – ₹1,00,000
7. The Westin, Pushkar
Nestled in the serene city of Pushkar, The Westin Resort and Spa is a tranquil haven that promises a delightful escape amidst the best resorts in Rajasthan. Surrounded by the Aravalli Hills and lush landscapes, it offers a perfect blend of luxury and natural beauty.
The resort boasts spacious and well-appointed rooms and villas, each designed for your utmost comfort. Whether you’re here for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, you’ll find the perfect accommodation to suit your needs. One of the highlights of The Westin Pushkar is the world-class spa that allows you to unwind and rejuvenate. You can also take a refreshing dip in the pool, dine at the on-site restaurants serving delectable cuisine, or simply soak in the breathtaking views of Pushkar.
The location of the resort is ideal for exploring the holy city of Pushkar, known for its sacred ghats and the famous Brahma Temple. It’s a place where you can experience the spirituality of Rajasthan while enjoying the modern comforts of one of the finest resorts in the region.
In essence, The Westin Pushkar Resort and Spa offers a serene and interactive experience that beautifully combines the tranquility of Pushkar with the luxury of Resorts in Rajasthan. It’s a place where you can relax, recharge, and make lasting memories.
- Room Types: Guest Room, Grand Villa, Luxury Villa, Royal Villa
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Wellness, Fitness Center, Outdoor Fireplace, Sun Terrace, BBQ Facility, Garden Area, Tour Desk, Live Performances, Walking Tours, Cooking Class, Indoor and Outdoor Games
- In-House Restaurants: Seasonal Tastes, Mix, Panorama, Splash
- Average Cost: ₹10,000 – ₹25,000
8. Marriot Resort and Spa, Jaisalmer
Nestled in the heart of the Golden City, Jaisalmer Marriott Resort and Spa is a delightful gem among Resorts in Rajasthan. This lavish oasis offers a blend of opulence and the mystical allure of the desert.
The resort boasts elegantly appointed rooms and suites, providing the perfect retreat after a day of exploring Jaisalmer’s iconic attractions, including the majestic Jaisalmer Fort and the intricate havelis. Each room is a harmonious blend of modern comfort and traditional Rajasthani decor.
One of the highlights is the rooftop pool, offering breathtaking views of the desert landscape and a perfect spot to witness the mesmerizing sunsets that paint the skies of Rajasthan. The on-site dining options serve a tantalizing array of cuisine, from local specialties to international delights.
The location of Jaisalmer Marriott Resort and Spa makes it an ideal base to explore the enchanting Thar Desert. You can embark on desert safaris, camel rides, and immerse yourself in the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan.
This resort offers an immersive and interactive experience, where you can soak in the mystique of the desert while indulging in the luxury that Resorts in Rajasthan are known for. It’s a place where every moment is a fusion of comfort and enchantment, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- Room Types: Deluxe Room, Oasis View Room, Fort View Room, Royal Room, Marriott Jaisalmer Suite
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Wellness, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Outdoor Fireplace, BBQ Facility, Garden Area, Tour Desk, Live Performances, Themed Dinner Nights, Beauty Services, Walking Tours, Cooking Class, Indoor and Outdoor Games
- In-House Restaurants: Jaisalmer Kitchen, Dunes Bar & Lounge, The Mithai Company – Chaat & Sweet Corner, Wyra – Rooftop Restaurant, Kitchen Garden, Marriott on Wheels by Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa
- Average Cost: ₹7,000 – ₹30,000
9. Taj Aravali Resort and Spa
Nestled amidst the picturesque Aravalli Range, Taj Aravali Resort and Spa in Udaipur offers a tranquil escape that beautifully embodies the charm of Resorts in Rajasthan. This luxurious haven is an oasis of serenity where modern comforts meet the natural beauty of Rajasthan.
The resort features spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, each offering a delightful blend of contemporary elegance and Rajasthani flair. Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a family vacation, you’ll find the perfect accommodation to suit your needs.
One of the highlights of Taj Aravali is its stunning infinity pool that overlooks the rolling hills, creating a perfect spot for relaxation. The resort also boasts an array of dining options, serving delectable cuisine from around the world. The location is perfect for exploring Udaipur’s iconic attractions, including the City Palace and Lake Pichola.
In essence, Taj Aravali Resort and Spa offers an enchanting and interactive experience that epitomizes the tranquility and luxury of Resorts in Rajasthan. It’s a place where you can unwind, rejuvenate, and savor the natural beauty of Rajasthan’s landscapes, creating cherished memories along the way.
- Room Types: Deluxe Room With Garden View And Balcony, Deluxe Hill View Room With Balcony, Deluxe Room With Garden And Sit-Out, Luxury Tent Panoramic View, Traditional Garden View Cottage, Luxury Hill View Suite With Garden & Sit-Out, Tranquil Wellness Suites, Regal Tent Suite With Panoramic View, Presidential Two Bedroom Glass Box With Panoramic View
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Wellness, Meeting and Banquet facility, Games Room, Themed Dinner Nights, Live Performances, Sun Loungers, Currency Exchange, Fitness Center, BBQ Facility, Tour Desk
- In-House Restaurants: Tiri Restaurant, Ridgeview Restaurant, Odeypore Lounge Bar, Pool Bar, Javitri
- Average Cost: ₹11,000 – ₹35,000
Frequently Asked Questions For Resorts In Rajasthan
1. What are the popular resorts in Rajasthan?
Some popular resorts in Rajasthan, as per the provided links, include The Oberoi Udaivilas in Udaipur, Chokhi Dhani Resort in Jaipur, Amanbagh Resort in Alwar, The Westin Pushkar Resort and Spa in Pushkar, and Taj Aravali Resort and Spa in Udaipur. These resorts offer a mix of luxury, heritage, and scenic beauty.
2. Are there any heritage resorts in Rajasthan?
Yes, Rajasthan is known for its heritage resorts that offer an immersive experience in palatial settings. Some examples include Neemrana Fort Palace, Ramathra Fort, and Chokhi Dhani Resort. These Rajasthan resorts are often converted from historical forts, palaces, or havelis, providing a glimpse into the state’s rich history and culture.
3. When is the best time to visit resorts in Rajasthan?
The best time to visit resorts in Rajasthan is typically during the winter months, from October to March. The weather is pleasant during this period, making it ideal for outdoor activities and exploration. However, if you prefer a more budget-friendly trip, you can consider the off-season months when prices tend to be lower but be prepared for warmer weather.
4. Can I find budget-friendly resorts in Rajasthan?
Yes, there are budget-friendly resorts in Rajasthan, catering to various traveler preferences. These resorts may have fewer amenities compared to their luxury counterparts but still provide comfortable accommodations and essential amenities. It’s possible to find such resorts in Rajasthan, especially during the off-season or by booking in advance for deals and discounts.