- Day 1
Morning departure for Rishikesh. Evening Ganga Arti. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- Day 2
Rishikesh local sightseeing. Overnight stay in Rishikesh.
- Day 3
White water river rafting and departure to Mussoorie.
- Day 4
Kempty Fall and departure to Delhi.
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|New Delhi||3 Nights/4 Days|
Day 1: Rishikesh Local Sightseeing
- Early morning departure to Rishikesh from Delhi.
- Reached Rishikesh and get check-in to the hotel.
- After freshening up have your lunch and in evening become a part of famous Aarati of Holy Ganges at Parmarth Niketan
- Have your dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2: Rishikesh Sightseeing
- After having breakfast, you can either go for bungee jumping or local sightseeing of Rishikesh.
- In evening check-in to the campsite, enjoy your evening snacks with bonfire.
- Have your dinner and overnight stay in campsite.
Day 3: White water river rafting and departure to Mussoorie
- Post breakfast and check-out get ready for lifetime experience of whit water river rafting and later departure to Mussoorie.
- Reached Mussoorie, check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4: Kempty Fall | Departure to Delhi
- Post breakfast departure to Kempty fall 15 kms from Mussoorie is the most fascinating and the biggest waterfall.
- Come back to Mussoorie have your dinner and spend some leisure time by visiting Gun Hill point and nearby places.
- Late evening departure from Mussoorie to Delhi.
- Overnight transfer to Delhi.
Starting @ INR 10,999/- per person
- Entire travelling from Delhi to Delhi as per the itinerary.
- 3 Night accommodation (2 Nights in Rishikesh and 1 Night in Mussoorie).
- A total 4 meals (Breakfast+ Dinner- Day-2, Breakfast – Day 3, Breakfast – Day 4) are included.
- White water river rafting.
- Evening snacks at campsite.
- Driver night charges, toll taxes and Parking charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry Fees/Camera Fees for entering any monument.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Ever since the Beatles visited the ashram of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in the late ’60s, Rishikesh has been a magnet for spiritual seekers. Today it styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The action is mostly north of the main town, where the exquisite setting on the fast-flowing Ganges River, surrounded by forested hills, is conducive to meditation and mind expansion. Rishikesh is not all spirituality and contorted limbs, it’s also a popular white-water rafting center, backpacker hang-out and Himalayan-trekking gateway.
Perched on a ridge 2km high, the ‘Queen of Hill Stations’ vies with Nainital as Uttarakhand’s favorite holiday destination. When the mist clears, views of the green Doon Valley and the distant white-capped Himalayan peaks are superb, and in the hot months the cooler temperatures and fresh mountain air make a welcome break from the plains below.