- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 07:00 PM
- Day 1
Manali Local sightseeing - Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 2
Manali to Lahaul Valley (Sissu) via Rohtang Pass - Trek to Sissu Waterfall - Overnight stay at Sissu
- Day 3
Sissu to Chandratal - Overnight Stay at Chandratal
- Day 4
Chandratal to Manali - Depart from Manali to Delhi
- Day 5
Reach back to Delhi by morning
- 09th August – 14th August
- 14th August – 19th August
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||07:00 PM||3 Nights/4 Days|
Day 1: Manali Local sightseeing - Overnight stay at Manali.
- Leave from Delhi at 07:00 P.M. (Day 0) and reach Manali next morning.
- Check In to the hostel/hotel, freshen up & relax.
- Post breakfast head for local sightseeing of Manali.
- Places to Visit – Hidimba Temple, Jogni Waterfall, Vashisht Temple, Mall Road.
- Old Manali Cafe Crawl
- Come back to the hotel by evening.
- Dinner followed by a briefing for the next day & overnight sleep.
Day 2: Manali to Lahaul Valley (Sissu) via Rohtang Pass - Trek to Sissu Waterfall - Overnight stay at Sissu
- Wake up early & witness the beautiful sunrise.
- Post breakfast depart for Sissu.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views on Rohtang Pass.
- Once you cross the Rohtang Pass you’ll enter the majestiv Lahaul Valley studded with numerous waterfalls and never ending greenery.
- Reach Sissu & check in to the campsite.
- Trek to the nearby Sissu Waterfall.
- Come back to the campsite by evening, dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Sissu to Chandratal - Overnight Stay at Chandratal
- Wake up early morning and post breakfast depart for Chandratal.
- We’ll retrace the path to Manali till Gramphu and then embark on the Manali Kaza Road.
- Reach Chandratal by late noon.
- Check in to the camps & relax for a while.
- The mystical and beautiful Chandra Taal Lake or the Moon Lake is located at a height of 14,000 feet.
- The Chandra Bhaga mountain range forms a striking backdrop for the lake, which changes appearance according to the pictures painted in the sky.
- Overnight in camps under the gaze of a million stars and the Milky Way Galaxy.
Day 4: Chandratal to Manali - Depart from Manali to Delhi
- Today, we commence our way back on the Manali – Kaza Road.
- We pass through some more stunning landscapes and cross the Rohtang Pass to reach Manali by afternoon.
- After some leisure at the Café, we board the Volvo to Delhi and reach by next morning with lots of amazing memories to remember for a lifetime!
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- 6 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 3 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 4 (Breakfast)
- Accommodation for 1 night in a hotel at Manali, 1 night in Swiss Camps at Sissu & 1 night in Swiss Camps at Chandratal.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver charges, toll tax, parking etc.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any permit or entry tickets to viewpoints.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
A camper and trekker’s paradise, Chandratal Lake is often referred to as one of the most beautiful lakes located at an altitude of about 4300 m in the mighty Himalayas. The name “Chandra Taal” (Lake of the Moon) comes from its crescent shape. Once a tentative residence for Tibetan traders traveling to Spiti and the Kullu valley, it attracts thousands of adventure enthusiasts from all over the world. Vast stretches of green meadows house the best camping sites and an array of different wildflowers during springtime. Legend has that it lies in the vicinity of a place from where God Indra’s chariot picked up Yudhishthira, the eldest of Pandava brothers in Mahabharata. This fact renders the lake sacred and thus, is flocked by a lot of Hindu devotees. The colour of water of this holy lake keeps changing from reddish to orange to blue to emerald green as the day ends. The lake is also a part of the Samudra Tapu plateau which overlooks the Chandra river. The trek from Batal to Chandratal can be quite a tedious trail for those who are going to trek, but the captivating views and charm of the place will be worth it. One can break free from daily monotonous routines here and experience real nomadic life. Nestled between the hills and mountains of the Peerpanjal range, sight of this lake’s brimming beauty is truly a feast for the eyes. The sun’s light reflecting on the surface of the lake makes it seem crystal clear.