- Day 0
Depart from Delhi - Overnight Journey to Manali
- Day 1
Manali Arrival - Manali Local Sightseeing - Cafe Hopping - Overnight stay at Manali
- Day 2
Solang Valley - Adventure Activities - Visit Mall Road - Overnight Stay at Manali
- Day 3
Naggar Castle - River Rafting - Departure
- Day 4
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 09th April – 13th April
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||07:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
- Start from Delhi by 07:00 PM on Day 0.
- Reach Manali by morning.
- Check in to the hotel & have breakfast
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogni Falls
- Then head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Enjoy the dinner & Light Music
- Overnight stay at the hotel
- Wake up to a beautiful morning.
- After Breakfast, depart for Solang Valley
- You can try some adventure activities in Solang. (Zorbing, Paragliding ATV Rides, etc)
- By evening, head to the Manali Mall Road for some shopping spree and street food of Manali.
- Overnight Stay at the Hotel
- Wake up in the morning for an exciting day & have breakfast.
- Check-out from the hotel and head towards Naggar Castle.
- Explore this offbeat traditional Himachali architecture masterpiece.
- After lunch, head to Kullu for a thrilling White Water Rafting
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 5999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6299/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Manali.
- A total of 4 meals – 1 Meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 Meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 Meal on Day 3 (Breakfast)
- White Water Rafting (16km)
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Adventure Activities at Solang Valley.
- Entry Fee/Camera Fee for entering any monument.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light