- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 08:00 PM
- Day 1
Bir Billing Arrival & Local Sightseeing - Camping at Billing
- Day 2
Paragliding - McLeod Ganj Arrival - Cafe Hopping
- Day 3
McLeod Ganj Sightseeing - Departure
- Day 4
Reach Delhi early morning.
- 20th March – 24th March
- 27th March – 31st March
- 03rd April – 07th April
- 09th April – 13th April (Long Weekend)
- 17th April – 21st April
- 24th April – 28th April
- 30th April – 04th May (Long Weekend)
- 08th May – 12th May
- 15th May – 19th May
- 22nd May – 26th May (Long Weekend)
- 29th May – 02nd June
- 05th June – 09th June
- 12th June – 16th June
- 19th June – 23rd June
- 18th September – 22nd September
- 25th September – 29th September
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||08:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
- Start from Delhi by evening 08:00 p.m. on Day 0.
- Reach Bir Billing by morning.
- Bir Billing Local Sightseeing.
- Enjoy your lunch at the paragliding landing site at Bir.
- After having Lunch at Bir, start your journey to Billing.
- Reach Billing by evening and enjoy the beautiful sunset in the Mountains.
- Dinner at Bonfire and overnight camping at Billing under sky studded with stars.
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast set yourself up for the FLY of your Life.
- Post paragliding depart for McLeod Ganj.
- Arrive at McLeod Ganj & check in to the hotel.
- Spend your evening at the local market of McLeod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Come back to the hotel & sleep overnight.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of McLeod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall and Bhagsunath temple.
- By evening head back to Delhi with some amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- 4 meals – 2 meals Day 1 (L+D) + 1 meal Day 2 (B) + 1 meal Day 3 (B).
- Accommodation for 1 night in hotel at McLeod Ganj and 1 night camping on double/triple sharing basis along with all the camping gears at Bir.
- Paragliding cost from Billing to Bir.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Glider’s tip or charges for Video/photos while paragliding.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Any other cost not mentioned in the inclusions column.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Mcleod Ganj is the place where India meets Tibet. When travelers talk of heading up to Dharamshala (to see the Dalai Lama), this is where they mean. Three kilometers north of Dharamshala town (or 10km via the looping bus route), McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population, including many monks and nuns. The Tibetan government-in-exile is based just downhill at Gangchen Kyishong. McLeod attracts thousands of international visitors each year to volunteer with the Tibetan community, take courses in Buddhism, meditation or yoga, trek in the Dhauladhar mountains, shop for Tibetan crafts, or just hang out and enjoy the low-budget spiritual/alternative vibe and the many good cafes and restaurants dishing up Indo-Italo-Israeli-Tibetan food.
The village of Bir (elevation: 1400m), located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh India, is internationally famous as the base for some of the best paragliding in the world. The take-off point at Billing, 14km up a winding road from Bir and 1000m higher, hosts major competitive flying events most years in October or November (including a round of the Paragliding World Cup in 2015). Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi and Manali from here.
Bir is also an important center of the Tibetan exile community: the lower half of the village is known as Tibetan Colony and there are several Buddhist monasteries and institutes in and around Bir, some of which attract numbers of foreigners for courses and retreats.