- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 06:30 PM
- Day 1
Manali Arrival - Jogni Falls - Overnight stay at Manali.
- Day 2
Manali to Lahaul Valley via Atal Tunnel - Keylong - Hike to Sissu Waterfall - Overnight stay at Manali
- Day 3
Manali Local sightseeing - Depart from Manali to Delhi
- Day 4
Reach back to Delhi by morning
- 24th December – 28th December
- 30th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: Manali Arrival - Jogini Falls
- Start from Delhi at 06:30 PM on Day 0 and Reach Manali by morning.
- Check in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
- After relaxing, head to Vashishth village, and begin the trek to the stunning Jogini Falls.
- Come back to the hotel, relax for a while.
- Head to the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
- Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Atal Tunnel - Lahaul Valley
- Wake up and have breakfast at the hotel.
- Experience time travel through the magnificent Atal Tunnel.
- Cross the tunnel and ride towards Keylong while admiring the beauty of Lahaul Valley.
- During the ride, Take a pitstop at Tandi Bridge for street shopping.
- Enjoy Local Himachal Food at Keylong.
- Evening hike towards Sissu waterfall.
- Come back to the hotel for dinner & have a sound sleep
Day 3: Manali Local Sightseeing - Depart from Manali to Delhi
- Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
- After Checkout from the hotel, stroll around the hippie alleys of Old Manali.
- Head to the Manali Mall Road for a shopping spree.
- Go for self exploration to Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple and Van Vihar.
- Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories
NOTE: Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. May cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being.
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Triple Sharing||INR 8,499/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 8,999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- 4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 3 (Breakfast)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Manali.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver charges, toll tax, parking etc.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any permit or entry tickets to viewpoints.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions column.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Everyone’s favorite vacation spot, Manali is a high altitude Himalayan town that is a treat for every wanderer. Surrounded by the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges, the aura of Manali is incomparable and unbeatable. Be it a leisure trip with the family, a backpacking trip with your buddies, or a solo trip. Manali has got you covered!
With the opening of the Atal Tunnel, the Lahaul valley has become an extension of Kullu-Manali. Previously a journey between Manali Valley to Lahaul and Spiti Valley would take around 4-5 hours. With the tunnel’s completion and opening, this time has reduced to just over 90 minutes. Now one can easily explore several attractions including Lahaul Valley, Sissu Waterfall, Keylong, Tandi, and the Sangam of Chandra & Bhaga rivers in just a day!