- Day 0
Depart from Delhi by 08:00 PM
- Day 1
McLeod Ganj Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Day 2
Day Hike to Triund | Camping at McLeod Ganj
- Day 3
- Day 4
Reach Delhi early morning.
- 20th December – 24th December
- 27th December – 31st January
- 29th December – 02nd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (Delhi)||08:00 PM||2 Nights/3 Days|
Day 1: McLeod Ganj Arrival & Local Sightseeing
- Start from Delhi by 06:30 PM on Day 0.
- Reach McLeod Ganj by morning.
- Check in at our hotel and after having breakfast and some leisure, head out for the local sightseeing of Mcleod Ganj.
- Visit the very famous Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu waterfall, and Bhagsunath temple.
- Spend your evening at the local market of Mcleod Ganj, chilling around in the local cafes, trying different Tibetan cuisine.
- Come back to the hotel by evening, dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 2: Day Hike to Triund | Camping at McLeod Ganj
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast head for Triund Trek.
- Take a pit stop at Magic View Cafe on your way through Triund and chill around for half an hour.
- Reach Triund by noon and enjoy the beautiful views of Dhauladhar Ranges.
- Come back to McLeod Ganj by evening and check in to the campsite.
- Dinner and sleep overnight.
Day 3: Departure
- Wake up with a beautiful and blissful sunrise and enjoy your morning breakfast.
- Lunch, Leisure & McLeod Ganjs self-exploration (& shopping)
- Head back to Delhi by evening with lots of amazing trip memories.
- Reach Delhi next day morning by 08:00 AM(tentatively)
|Accommodation Type||Cost (per person)|
|Quad Sharing||INR 6499/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6799/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6999/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night in hotel at McLeod Ganj and 1 night camping at McLeod Ganj.
- 4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 3 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Triund is the crown jewel of Dharamshala, situated in the laps of Dhauladhar mountains, it has the perfect view of the Dhauladhar mountains on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Triund is a very popular trekking spot. Triund attracts a lot of tourists every year from India and all over the world. The Triund trek can be described as a tranquil trek which can be easily accomplished by almost all age groups. Triund has an unambiguous byway which goes through a beautiful mixed forest of oak, deodar, and rhododendron. Trek is fairly easy for the first five kilometers but the last one kilometer may require a bit of toil, the last one kilometer is popularly known as the “22 curves” as it has 22 tiring curves before you finally reach Triund. Along the way, there are many small chai shops where one can refresh during the hike. The traipse is worth it as the panorama when you reach Triund is awe-inspiring and exhilarating.