- Day 0
Evening departure from Delhi to Kasol.
- Day 1
Reach Kasol- Visit Chalal- Café hopping- Overnight stay at Kasol
- Day 2
Day hike to Malana- Overnight stay at Kasol
- Day 3
Transfer to Barsheni- Trek to Rudranag - Overnight stay at Rudranag in camps
- Day 4
Trek down to Barsheni- Transfer to Tosh- Overnight stay at Tosh
- Day 5
Come back to Kasol - Shopping - Evening departure to Delhi
- Day 6
Reach Delhi in morning
- 21st December – 27th December
- 28th December – 03rd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||06:30 PM||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: Kasol | Chalal | Cafe Hopping
- Depart from Delhi at 06:30 pm on Day 0.
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 2: Malana Day Hike
- Wake up early morning have breakfast, and head for Malana.
- The most beautiful village in the Parvati Valley, situated at around 20 km from Kasol.
- This trek takes you to the landscapes, ancient villages, mountain valleys and on the top, snow-capped mountains of ‘Chandrakhani’ and ‘Deo Tibba’.
- Spend some peaceful time in the village.
- Come back to Kasol by night.
- Dinner & sleep overnight.
Day 3: Rudranag Trek | Camping
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Rudranag(Mid Point of Kheerganga Trip).
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Rudranag is 6kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 4: Tosh Village Trek
- Post breakfast, start trekking down to reach to Barsheni.
- Drive to Tosh village.
- Hike through the village to reach the Guest House.
- Dinner and Bonfire under a billion stars.
Day 5: Departure
- Post breakfast go for a hike to the nearby waterfall.
- Sit, relax and take in the beauty of the majestic Himalaya.
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi next morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Kasol, 1 night in camps at Rudranag, 1 night in hotel/guest house at Tosh on triple/quad sharing basis.
- Breakfast on Day 1 till Day 5, Dinner on Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Tips to guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Stretched along the lovely Parvati River with mountains rising all around, Kasol is the main traveler hang-out in the valley. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd, nowadays including growing numbers of Indians. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from Goa and at any time an easy base for exploring the forested valley or just chilling out.
Remote Malana, high on a hillside 20km up a side valley north of Jari, is one strange village. Its people – descended, according to legend, from deserters from Alexander the Great’s army speak their own unique language, operate what’s called the world’s oldest democracy, consider outsiders unclean and step aside if you pass them to avoid being touched.