- Day 0
Evening departure from Delhi to Mandi
- Day 1
Reach Mandi- Breakfast- Transfer to Baggi Village- Trek from Baggi village to Parashar Lake- Overnight stay at Parashar Lake.
- Day 2
Trek down to Baggi Village- Drive back to Mandi- Lunch- Departure to Delhi.
- Day 3
Reach Delhi by morning.
- 20th March – 23rd March
- 27th March – 30th March
- 03rd April – 06th April
- 09th April – 12th April (Long Weekend)
- 17th April – 20th April
- 24th April – 27th April
- 30th April – 03rd May (Long Weekend)
- 08th May – 11th May
- 15th May – 18th May
- 22nd May – 25th May (Long Weekend)
- 29th May – 01st June
- 05th June – 08th June
- 12th June – 15th June
- 19th June – 22nd June
- 26th June – 29th June
- 03rd July – 06th July
- 10th July – 13th July
- 17th July – 20th July
- 24th July – 27th July
- 31st July – 03rd August
- 07th August – 10th August
- 14th August – 17th August
- 21st August – 24th August
- 28th August – 31st August
- 04th September – 07th September
- 11th September – 14th September
- 18th September – 21st September
- 25th September – 28th September
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Vidhan Sabha Metro Station (New Delhi)||08:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 1: Prashar Lake Trek | Camping
- Start from Delhi on Day 0 evening (08:30 PM)
- Reach Mandi by morning.
- Breakfast + Transfer to Baggi village on Shared Cabs
- Trek to Parashar Lake + Packed Lunch
- Photography and sunset at Parashar Lake
- Snacks + Dinner
- Camping under the Stars at Parashar Lake
Day 2: Trek Down | Departure
- Experience Sunrise at Parashar Lake + 360° panoramic view of the mighty Himalayas
- Breakfast + Trek back to Baggi Village
- Transfer to Mandi
- Lunch & Freshen Up
- Depart for Delhi by evening to reach next day morning.
|Travel||Cost (per person)|
|Mandi to Mandi||INR 3499/-|
|Delhi to Delhi||INR 5499/-|
- Entire travel as per the itinerary. (Mode of Transport – Tempo Traveler)
- 3 meals will be provided throughout the trip.
- Accommodation in camps on double/triple sharing basis along with all the camping gears at Prashar Lake.
- Guided Trek to Prashar Lake.
- Team captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges’, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity, forced circumstances which are out of our control.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Surrounded by the Dhauladhar ranges in Kullu Valley is a blue-water lake called Prashar. Prashar Lake is a well-kept secret in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several rivulets. Meanwhile, one can enjoy the local culture as the trail goes through villages as well. The trek offers a 180 degree view of the Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and Kinnaur mountain ranges. For those interested in architecture, the local temple of Prashar Rishi next to the lake, with its riveting Himachali architecture, blends perfectly with the landscape.The temple was built in the thirteenth century and legend has it was built by a baby from a single tree. The lake has a floating island in it and it is said to be unclear how deep it is, with a diver not being able to determine its depth.