- Day 0
Depart from Bangalore at 07:30 PM.
- Day 1
Reach Kodaikanal - Mannavanur Grasslands - Mannavanur Lake - Overnight Stay at Kodaikanal
- Day 2
Kodaikanal Exploration - Vattakanal - Dolphin Nose - Echo Point - Depart for Banagalore
- Day 3
Reach Bangalore in morning
- 06th December – 09th December
- 13th December – 16th December
- 20th December – 23rd December
- 30th December – 02nd January
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Bangalore||07:30 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
Day 0: Overnight journey from Bangalore to Kodaikanal
- We start our trip by driving from Bangalore at 7:30 P.M.
- Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
- The 500 km distance takes about 10 hours to complete.
Day 1: Kodaikanal & Mannavanur
- Early morning be welcomed by the misty mountains of Kodaikanal as you approach the Ghat section.
- Journey through the winding roads will take you to our stay in the outskirts region.
- Freshen-up and after breakfast relax in the lap of nature.
- Head to Mannavannur grasslands for a stunning view of the surrounding mountains. Embark on a small hike to the Mannavannur Lake and catch the sunset view.
- Reach back to the accommodation and prepare for a fun evening with your new found friends at the bonfire.
- Overnight Dinner and stay.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Exploration - Vattakanal - Dolphin Nose - Echo Point - Overnight journey from Kodaikanal to Bangalore
- After breakfast, check out and head to Vattakanal.
- Begin the trek to the Dolphin Nose and further to Echo Point.
- Catch some stunning cliff views and head back to Vattakanal for some lunch.
- Depart back to Bangalore by evening and reach by next morning.
Day 3: Reach back home with amazing trip memories
- The next morning we reach Bangalore via the same scenic route.
- You reach home with a backpack full of amazing memories, stories and experiences. You will have energetic tales to speak about and mind-blowing views to brag about!
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in Tempo Traveler or Mini Bus
- 3 meals : 2 Breakfast (Day 1 & Day 2) and 1 Lunch on Day 1
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- Entry fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- All toll and driver night charges.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
- GST(5%) is applicable extra.
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Any item of personal nature like shopping.
- Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Water sports or any activity other than mentioned in Itinerary.
- Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travelers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderON shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch during the trek.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.
Kodaikanal is a city in the hills of the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Its name in the Tamil language means “The Gift of the Forest”. Kodaikanal is referred to as the “Princess of Hill stations”.
There are few more refreshing Tamil Nadu moments than leaving the heat-soaked plains for the sharp pinch of a Kodaikanal night or morning. This misty hill station, 120km northwest of Madurai in the protected Palani Hills, is more relaxed and intimate than its big sister Ooty (Kodai is the ‘Princess of Hill Stations’, Ooty the Queen). It’s not all cold either; days feel more like deep spring than early winter.
Centred on a beautiful star-shaped lake, Kodai rambles up and down hillsides with patches of shola (virgin forest), unique to South India’s Western Ghats, and evergreen broadleaf trees like magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron. Another plant speciality is the kurinji shrub, whose lilac-blue blossoms appear every 12 years (next due 2030).