- Day 1
Cochin Airport to Munnar- Overnight stay at Munnar
- Day 2
Visit Rajamalai (Eravikulam National Park)- Mattupatty Dam- Eco Point- Kundale Lake- Tea Museum. Overnight stay at Munnar
- Day 3
Transfer from Munnar to Thekkady- Overnight stay at Thekkady
- Day 4
Thekkady to Alleppey Hotel. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
- Day 5
Transfer from Alleppey to Cochin- Drop to Cochin Airport
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|Cochin||4 Nights/5 Days|
Day 1: COCHIN (KOCHI) - MUNNAR - 150 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs
- Once you arrive at Cochin Airport, transferred to the picturesque township of Munnar, famous for tea estates.
- This was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British government in south India.
- Once you reach check in to the hotel, have your dinner and rest.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: MUNNAR FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Munnar – Rajamalai (Eravikulam National Park) , Mattupatty Dam , Boating in Dam , Shooting point , Eco Point , Kundale Lake , Tea Museum etc.
- Return to Munnar town for shopping of Tea, handicrafts, organic strawberry etc
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: MUNNAR – THEKKADY - 125 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Later transfer you to Thekkady, the venue of the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the most well-maintained wildlife sanctuaries of south India.
- This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters as you cruise along the lake in the confines of a boat.
Day 4: THEKKADY-ALLEPPEY HOTEL (4 HRS)
- After Breakfast transfer to Alleppey – The Venice of East
- Check into hotel. later proceed for the sightseeing of Alleppey Town, Shopping Mullakkal temple, Jain Temple.
- Optional Activities can be taken like boating in Alleppey back waters.
- Overnight stay at Alleppey Hotel.
Day 5: ALLEPPEY – COCHIN- DROP AT AIRPORT
- After Breakfast transfer back to Cochin.
- After reaching Cochin drop to airport for your onward journey.
Starting @ INR 13,999/- per person
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights at Munnar, 1 Night at Thekkady, 1 Night at Alleppey.
- Breakfast included from Day 2 to Day 5.
- On board travel assistance (24*7) throughout the trip.
- All tolls, parking fee, driver & fuel cost.
- All taxes included.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary and all items of personal nature.
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
- Swim suit
- Waterproof bag for gadget
- Original id
- Atm card
- Personal medicine
Besides the famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali, theyyam, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life.
Kerala is South India’s most serenely beautiful state. This slender coastal strip is defined by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats, dotted with fiercely protected wildlife reserves and cool hill stations such as Munnar. Just setting foot on this swath of soul-soothing, palm-shaded green will slow your subcontinental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of India’s elsewhere, its long, fascinating backstory illuminated by historically evocative cities like Kochi (Cochin) and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).