- Day 1
Arrive - Srinagar
- Day 2
Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar (Full day trip)
- Day 3
Srinagar –Pahalgam- Srinagar (Full day trip)
- Day 4
Srinagar - Departure/transfers to Airport
|Departure Location||Trip Duration|
|Srinagar||3 Nights/4 Days|
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes’ drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. After noon we will proceed to Srinagar city take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of world-famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love), Pari Mahal, Hazratbal Shrine. Evening back to Hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon. After noon we will proceed for local sightseeing in Gulmarg like boarding the Gondola cable car system (at your own cost) (the 08 minutes ropeway). At Evening return back to Srinagar for dinner & overnight stay.
After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. & Afternoon Local Sightseeing visit the Chandanwari, Aru Vally. Also visit Betab Valley enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam. At Evening return to Srinagar for dinner & overnight stay.
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
Starting @ INR 11,999/- per person
- Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- 03 Nights stay at Srinagar.
- Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by Sedan car from Srinagar – Srinagar.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Accommodation on Breakfast & Dinner.
- Shikara Ride on famous Dal Lake (1)
- Half day tour of Mughal Gardens.
- Full day trip to Gulmarg.
- Full day trip to Pahalgam.
- All toll taxes, drivers’ allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Chandanwari, Aru & Beetab valley.
- Tangmarg, Gulmarg transfers.
- Any other services not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Carry
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
Popularly known as the “Paradise on the Earth” the state is world famous for its scenic splendour, snow-capped mountains, plentiful wildlife, exquisite monuments, hospitable people and local handicraft.
Trip to Jammu and Kashmir will be the most fulfilled and memorable journey ever as the state not only appeals you with its scenic beauty and snow-covered mountain ranges but the adventure sports will take you to a different world. Nestled in the Himalayan, Pir Panjal and Karakoram mountain ranges is renowned for its natural beauty and gentle people. Jammu and Kashmir is dotted with the most beautiful mountain peaks, massive glaciers, splendid monasteries, blue lakes, rivers, forests, verdant meadows and tall pine trees.
While Sports like Skiing, golf, trekking, river rafting, paragliding, camping make the trip to Jammu and Kashmir more adventurous, Amarnath and Vaishno Devi attracts large number of pilgrims every year. Dal Lake, Kashmir Valley, Khardung La Pass, Gulmarg, Shalimar bagh are some of the major attractions of the state. The unparalleled beauty and charm of the state and the sweetness of it’s citizens will remain etched in your memory forever.