- Day 0
Depart from Bangalore at 10:00 PM.
- Day 1
Reach Wayanad - Freshen Up - Jeep Ride to Campsite - Trek to WaterFall - Bonfire & Dinner
- Day 2
Kuruva Island - Banasura Dam - Sunset - Evening departure to Bangalore.
- Day 3
Reach Bangalore in morning
Customised Trips Only Available
|Departure Location||Departure Time||Trip Duration|
|Bangalore||10:00 PM||1 Night/2 Days|
- We start from Bangalore by 10 P.M.
- Drive through the mystical forest of Karnataka and reach the beautiful forest town, Wayanad.
- The 280 km drive from Bangalore to Wayanad takes about 7-8 hours to complete.
- A new day starts with a new town welcoming us.
- We reach Wayanad early morning and rest for a while at a guesthouse.
- Post breakfast we start our day with the forest jeep ride to our campsite at a secret location with a private waterfall.
- This amazing jeep ride will take you through beautiful tea plantation and roads less traveled upon!
- In between you will encounter several off-road patches and waterfall before we reach our secret campsite.
- After settling in the camps, we take a short break and post lunch we start hiking towards the waterfall.
- This is one of the best spots in Wayanad for nature lovers and photographers to click some Instagram worthy photos!
- We return to the campsite by evening where we bond over music and bonfire followed by a delicious meal.
- We wake up to a beautiful morning in the laps of the nature & do a small hike towards the sunrise point.
- Post sunrise, we head back to the campsite for breakfast.
- Post breakfast, we start our day by moving towards Knathanpara Waterfalls.
- Then we head to Banasura dam.
- It is considered to be the largest earth dam in India and second largest in Asia. From the dam, one can spot the several islands formed on the Dam’s reservoir.
- With the hills in the background, the reservoir gleams during the sunset.
- We witness a beautiful sunset being painted over the sky; with golden tones making the evening serene and peaceful.
- We bid goodbye to Wayanad after leaving from the dam.
- The next day, we reach Bangalore with amazing memories and tales.
- You will return home with amazing friendships, experiences and photographs!
- Complete transfers from Bangalore in coach vehicle.
- Off ride Jeep ride to Campsite
- A total of 4 meals (2 BREAKFAST + 1 Lunch (at campsite) + 1 dinner)
- Guided trek to waterfall
- Freshen-up charges at guest house
- Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples double sharing can be arranged on special request.
- Team captain from WanderOn’s team through out the journey.
- Driver charges and taxes.
- GST(5%) is applicable extra.
- Any item other than mentioned in itinerary.
- Meals other than mentioned itinerary
- Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
- Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed or Medical emergencies.
- Sighseeing and activities fees (if any)
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Things to Remember
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking is not allowed during the entire course of trip. Please co-operate with our team captains and fellow travellers for an amazing experience.
- Adventure trips are soul filling and luxury is something hard to get but we always ensure hygienic stay and food for our travelers.
- Nobody likes a place with litter and same thing we should do when we are travelling. Keep litter in your bag and throw it in garbage bins only.
- WanderON shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, Kindly do take care.
- We are committed to keep timeline of our itinerary on time but in the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
Things to Carry
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek, we recommend to keep your luggage light for a weekend trip.
- Water bottle. Please bring a water bottle along to reduce plastic wastage.
- Lunch Box & Spoon to carry your packed lunch during the trek.
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains.
- Flip-flops for a evening walk at beach.
- Torch to keep the darkness away.
- Portable chargers and Bluetooth speakers for some party time.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Poly bags to pack your wet clothes
- Keep enough cash during the trip for personal expenses like shopping and extra meals.
A lush green heaven nestled in the western ghats, Wayanad is a pristine destination that defines the mystical mountains of South India. The paradise of Wayanad is nothing like you’ve seen before. From diverse wildlife to thick evergreen forest covering the region; Wayanad speaks for the glory of one of the South India’s ultimate secrets. With a hint of modernity, Wayanad is situated at the perfect spot making it accessible from cities like Bangalore and Kozhikode. With hills in the background, the place is blessed with some of the most gleaming river island and a dam that is the perfect location for sunsets. Like a movie setting, Wayanad’s roads takes you through the curves and edges of an adventure that does not exist elsewhere. Chirping birds and the rain forest setting, jeep rides and hikes to waterfalls, beautiful evening and mesmerising views; Wayanad will not disappoint you a bit!
So, what are you waiting for!? Join us on our adventure to Wayanad as we take you across south India’s ultimate heaven.