Tallest Mall In India To Open In Noida For Sky Scrapper Shopping Experience

 In Travel News

Noida is all set to get its tallest mall in India by the year 2025 in sector 129 at the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway by the Saya Group. 

The project is expected to complete by the year 2025, out of which 25% of the work has already been completed. 

The building is being designed by DP architects, who have made designs for offices in Singapore. 70% of the area will be owned by the company and the rest 30% will be sold to the investors. 

The mall is expected to be 150ft high, spanning across a large area. There will be 9 floors, with luxury brands, and state-of-the-art amenities. 

It will also have multi-level parking to accommodate about 1600 cars. The firm’s aim is to make this tallest mall in the country the best shopping destination for the people. 

A total of 2000 Crore INR is being spent on this mall, and the rent for the retail shops is expected to be sold somewhere between 18000 INR to 40000 INR per square feet.

Suggested Read: 12 Hacks For Travelling In Extreme Weather

Image Source : sayahome
Recent Posts

Leave a Comment